where is bob?
matisse
2018-05-05 03:02:24 UTC
It dawned on me recently, while laying awake in the middle of the night, that I didn't get our xmas newsletter. It's a once yearly contact that keeps me connected to my previous existence.

After trying to email, I was told it was failed permanently. If I wasn't such a loser, I could log on to linked in and access his page, but I can't.

So, bob, are you out there?

M.
Steve