New evidence links White House to Christopher Reeves' death
// u l i e n
2005-11-17 02:00:08 UTC
In a recent statement by journalist Bob Woodward, top White House officials
were alleged to have handled an operation to murder actor Christopher
Reeves. Reeves had been paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair after a
horseback riding incident in which his neck was compromised. Reeves perished
just days after presidential candidate John Kerry spoke of him as a friend
in the election debates of 2004. According to Woodward, during the debates
President Bush was threatening Kerry in double entendre. Woodward goes on to
speculate that Reeves' death was a crushing blow to Kerry's spirit and
caused him to do poorly in later campaigning.

If this alleged assassination is valid, it is possible that this targetted
setback caused Kerry to lose the election.

Rev. 11D Meow
2005-11-17 02:17:57 UTC
Christopher Reeves was killed by a missile fired from the Woolworth
building.

Unclaimed Mysteries

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net
Dick Tater
2005-11-19 09:49:35 UTC
On 16 Nov 2005, Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:

> Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey
> Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald,
> acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone,
> killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed
> Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher
> Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve.

Let's stick to what we know, OK?

Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Bob Dobbs.
bob
2005-11-19 12:27:28 UTC

Who is Bob Dobbs?
boink
2005-11-19 12:32:28 UTC

he's my uncle.
bob
2005-11-19 16:42:12 UTC

Why did Lee kill him?
Scott Dorsey
2005-11-19 19:02:17 UTC
bob <***@coldmail.nu> wrote:
>On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:32:28 -0500, boink <***@monkey.net> wrote:
>
>>On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 07:27:28 -0500, bob wrote:
>>
>>> Who is Bob Dobbs?
>>
>>He's my uncle.
>
>Why did Lee kill him?

I don't know about Lee, but White Castles are enough to kill anyone. All
that grease builds up in your arteries and it's surprising you don't just
drop dead with one of them in your hand.
--scott

Unclaimed Mysteries
2005-11-19 17:07:51 UTC
bob wrote:
> On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 09:49:35 -0000, Dick Tater <***@tater.com> wrote:
>

>>On 16 Nov 2005, Unclaimed Mysteries wrote:
>>

>>>Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey
>>>Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald,
>>>acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone,
>>>killed Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed
>>>Christopher Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher
>>>Reeve. Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Christopher Reeve.
>>>

>>Let's stick to what we know, OK?
>>
>>Lee Harvey Oswald, acting alone, killed Bob Dobbs.
>

> Who is Bob Dobbs?

Who isn't these days?

http://www.unclaimedmysteries.net

"I think I do a pretty good job about warning people about the dangers
of television... I hope some day, if I do a pretty good job, I can be on
television." -St. Janor Hypercleats
Epizoot Wilkins
2015-01-11 19:40:36 UTC

Weasels ripped my flesh
%
2015-01-11 20:20:20 UTC

Waka/Jawaka
Theodore A. Kaldis
2005-11-19 20:53:59 UTC
// u l i e n wrote:

> In a recent statement by journalist Bob Woodward, top White House officials
> were alleged to have handled an operation to murder actor Christopher
> Reeves. Reeves had been paralyzed and confined to a wheelchair after a
> horseback riding incident in which his neck was compromised. Reeves
> perished just days after presidential candidate John Kerry spoke of him as
> a friend in the election debates of 2004. According to Woodward, during
> the debates President Bush was threatening Kerry in double entendre.
> Woodward goes on to speculate that Reeves' death was a crushing blow to
> Kerry's spirit and caused him to do poorly in later campaigning.

> If this alleged assassination is valid, it is possible that this targetted
> setback caused Kerry to lose the election.

And here all this time I thought it was vater machine fraud in Ohio.
--
Theodore A. Kaldis
***@worldnet.att.net