Commune Of Midget Gays Living In Redneck Idaho
I' (Way Back Jack)
2005-03-16 16:39:18 UTC
WHY IDAHO, DUMBASSES?
________
New Fairy Shrimp Species Found in Idaho

By REBECCA BOONE, Associated Press Writer

BOISE, Idaho - Biologists with the Idaho National Guard have
discovered a new species of fairy shrimp living in the oft-dry lake
beds of Idaho's desert.

Though they look delicate enough to match their name, they are strong
enough to survive,

(...)

http://tinyurl.com/6xko9
_____________________

Yeah, the African pygmies thought they were tough too until their
larger "cousins" started cannibalizing them. Now that the news is out
wait'll the good ole homophobic boys in Idaho get ahold of this ilk.
They'll be sorry they ever left San Fran and Seattle.
_______
David
2005-03-16 18:54:36 UTC
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Way Back Jack wrote:

> Subject: Commune Of Midget Gays Living In Redneck Idaho
>
> WHY IDAHO, DUMBASSES?
> ________
> New Fairy Shrimp Species Found in Idaho
> By REBECCA BOONE, Associated Press Writer
>
> BOISE, Idaho - Biologists with the Idaho National Guard have
> discovered a new species of fairy shrimp living in the oft-dry lake
> beds of Idaho's desert.

Poor Jack doesn't realize that when most people say "shrimp" they mean
a certain kind of crustacean often regarded as "seafood". For details
see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrimp .

HTH,
TD

--
"Old whores don't giggle much."
(C) 2005 TheDavid^TM | David, P.O. Box 21403, Louisville, KY 40221
The Queen of Cans and Jars
2005-03-16 21:48:23 UTC

YHBT, dude.
Epizoot Wilkins
2015-01-11 03:10:43 UTC

Hi there QoCaJ
Jay Walker
2005-03-17 13:31:40 UTC
On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 13:54:36 -0500, David <***@shell.rawbw.com>
wrote:

>On Wed, 16 Mar 2005, Way Back Jack wrote:
>
>> Subject: Commune Of Midget Gays Living In Redneck Idaho
>>
>> WHY IDAHO, DUMBASSES?
>> ________
>> New Fairy Shrimp Species Found in Idaho
>> By REBECCA BOONE, Associated Press Writer
>>
>> BOISE, Idaho - Biologists with the Idaho National Guard have
>> discovered a new species of fairy shrimp living in the oft-dry lake
>> beds of Idaho's desert.
>
>Poor Jack doesn't realize that when most people say "shrimp" they mean
>a certain kind of crustacean often regarded as "seafood". For details
>see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shrimp .

For details, repost my new e-mail address somewhere!