alt.angst and Gladiators
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-09 04:50:43 UTC
There have been many more views of the "Layo and Abuse" thread than there have been of "How knowledge serves ethics." This interests me. Do people here find the gladiator fights that go on around here more interesting than they find social analysis?

I do not write here, as some claim, for attention. I write here because I have things to say, and I want my ideas to come to the right people. For the same reason I write on any number of other forums.

Once again, are gladiator fights more interesting than social analysis? It appears that that is indeed the case for a lot of people. My dilemma is as follows: Do I continue taking part in these gladiator fights, or do I simply ignore Cujo and continue writing my ideas?

I know two Internet astrologers: Edmond Wollmann and Robert Tkotch. The first responded to people who were anti-astrology; the second did not. The first got branded as a kook and treated terribly. The second did not get branded as a kook and has been treated with respect by some people, including me.

So this is my quandary. Should I continue responding to Cujo? Right now I do not have the answer to that. But I fully intend to continue communicating my ideas.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-10 00:53:17 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote in news:904ccf47-c6ba-4742-9bdd-***@googlegroups.com:

<AUK added so Wankboi can snip it out later and prove his cowardice>
Post by i***@gmail.com
There have been many more views of the "Layo and Abuse" thread than
there have been of "How knowledge serves ethics." This interests me.
Do people here find the gladiator fights that go on around here more
interesting than they find social analysis?
People love laughing at you but they love it more when they see you being
a punching bag that begs for it.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I do not write here, as some claim, for attention.
It's sad for you when people laugh at you lying to yourself. Too fucking
bad.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I write here because I have things to say,
Yeah, they are what I'd expect a selfish and self absorbed kook to say.
So you've never disappointed me in that regard.
Post by i***@gmail.com
and I want my ideas to come to the right people.
I'm honored you think of me that way but you're still a fucking kook.
Post by i***@gmail.com
For the same reason I write on any number of other forums.
So you amuse others elsewhere?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Once again, are gladiator fights more interesting than social
analysis? It appears that that is indeed the case for a lot of people.
My dilemma is as follows: Do I continue taking part in these gladiator
fights, or do I simply ignore Cujo and continue writing my ideas?
Stay kooky, Wankboi. It's all you have left. So tell all the nice
kookologists in AUK why you were fired from Oracle. Think of it as
another 5 minutes of infamy you've had coming to you.

Vg'f Obob jbegul ohg yrg'f frr vs Jnaxobv jvyy favc vg bhg be yvr nobhg
vg.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I know two Internet astrologers: Edmond Wollmann and Robert Tkotch.
The first responded to people who were anti-astrology; the second did
not.
This is why you're a kook, Wankboi. Wollmann tried to run a group like it
was his own little fiefdom. People laughed at him. Other astrologers,
other than PEAT Staplehead, were treated just like everyone else.
Post by i***@gmail.com
The first got branded as a kook and treated terribly.
That would be because he is a kook, kook.

http://www.smbtech.com/ed
Post by i***@gmail.com
The second did not get branded as a kook and has been treated with
respect by some people, including me.
Ed had his tactics thrown back in his face. Ridiculous behavior attracts
pointy sticks. It's obvious you still haven't figured that out, Wankboi.
Post by i***@gmail.com
So this is my quandary. Should I continue responding to Cujo? Right
now I do not have the answer to that. But I fully intend to continue
communicating my ideas.
You can always opt to live like a kook. Oh, wait...
"The point punk, is that abusers like you will soon be removed
completely from the internet and placed in custody for your criminal
activities." - Wollmann fucks up yet another prediction.
This signature was made by SigChanger.
You can find SigChanger at: http://www.phranc.nl/
David
2015-06-12 16:05:44 UTC
[...]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Do I continue taking part in these gladiator fights, or do I simply
ignore Cujo and continue writing my ideas?
Stay kooky, Wankboi. It's all you have left.
What do YOU have left, O Rabid One? You've been focusing on Mr. Shambat
for *at least* 15 YEARS now. Every time I pop in here, which is VERY
rarely, you're STILL at it. Clearly Ilya B. is *EXTRA special* to you.

So tell us the truth: admit you are IN LOVE.

Nub,
Daby!
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-12 17:11:09 UTC
[...]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Do I continue taking part in these gladiator fights, or do I simply
ignore Cujo and continue writing my ideas?
Stay kooky, Wankboi. It's all you have left.
What do YOU have left, O Rabid One?
Glad you asked!

A few kooks who continue to froth. So every once in a while I take time
from my various charitable efforts to remind the losers that they are still
losers. No need to thank me, it's all part of the service.

Perhaps you ought to ask Wankboi why he was stupid enough to put my name in
a subject line. When a kook begs to be poked with pointy sticks, you
shouldn't be surprised when someone obliges.

The pull of the kook vacuum was apparently too strong for Wankboi to
resist. But I see you enjoy trolling him too. Does he actually believe
you're his friend? What a fool.
You've been focusing on Mr. Shambat for *at least* 15 YEARS now.
You misspelled "ridiculing". You might want to ask Wankboi why he is so
afraid of the truth. Quatloos for counting all the lies he responds with.
Triple quatloo score if you get lies in the double digits in any paragraph.
Every time I pop in here, which is VERY rarely, you're STILL at it.
Clearly Ilya B. is *EXTRA special* to you.
Actually, your lack of clues is increasing in your dotage, Daveyboi. I
hadn't posted anything about the psycho in years until he tried, and again
failed, to call me out after Layo smacked him around again. That was just a
few feeks ago.
So tell us the truth: admit you are IN LOVE.
Nah, Layo told me she likes me smacking him around. Truth. Shattering his
delusions is much exercise, but it is free entertainment.

All in all, it was interesting to have the lying cat killer admit he got
dumped by another woman who tossed him out on his ass.

Perhaps you ought to ask Wankboi what prompted Oracle to can him like a
tuna. He seems unable to face it after all these years.

Maybe if the freak tells you the truth, you'll see who the obsessed
fruitcake really is. It won't happen but suffice it to say he was warned
many times before about his behavior on their dime before being shown the
door.
"Are you REALLY this extreme of a dumb bitch!? It's ON TOPIC THE WAY IT
IS." - Edmo charms another woman.
buZZard
2015-06-14 14:59:51 UTC
On 6/12/2015 1:11 PM, Cujo DeSockpuppet Kevin Fries wrote:
<...>
Kevin, do you wash up after you're done fisting Rhonda?
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-06-14 16:55:50 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
On 6/12/2015 1:11 PM, CluLow DeSuckPuppet (aka Kevin Michael
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
A few kooks who continue to froth. So every once in a while
I take time from my various charitable efforts to remind the
losers that they are still losers.
Strange that they sound more mentally stable than you, Kevie-kook. LOL
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
No need to thank me,
Can I just kick the living shit out of you instead, you pathetic loser
who was so lonely and desperate that he *married* the Usenet slut Rhonda
Lea Kirk Fries, and in so doing learned what Rick Mather's *and* Dustin
Cook's cocks taste like? LOL

You sad sack of shit, no wonder you're such a spiteful, hateful little
kook... being married to that ugly disfigured cancer-riddled bulging
neck goitered Hashimoto's hypothyroidism suffering bloated thinning hair
loose teeth rotting gums insane bint with autism and schizophrenia (by
her own admission) had to have taken a tremendous psychological toll on
you, lo these past 7 horrid years of your marriage. LOL
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
it's all part of the service.
"the service"... a kook's attempt at justifying his obsession with
picking on people who are smarter and saner than he is. LOL
Kevin, do you wash up after you're done fisting Rhonda?
He has his cat-lady wife's felines lick the pus and disease off. Then he
goes back out to collect more aluminum cans so he can afford to feed
those cats... he does love them so.

<snicker>
--
Wherein I shred Burnore's version of events
(read: Burnore's lies) with the truth... liars lie, it's what

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/Ejc0ZFJyF00/SpW4kc6UoUcJ>

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/uCvjWySm7X8/0Ki8Nq3SsswJ>

Gary Lee Burnore
137 Meadowbrook Lane
Davidson, NC 28036

SSN: 316-70-3613
DOB: 10-13-1957
BORN: Southbend, IN

Operator of the Databasix.com NNTP server, and the
following domains:
netbasix.net
usfast.net
ncfast.net

Databasix.com was recently shut down and has purportedly
been bought and set up again by another person of similar
ilk as Gary Lee Burnore. Some believe it is Mr. Burnore,
under a false name.

Gary Lee Burnore was convicted of sexually molesting a minor
in 1997 in California.

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Lee Burnore's police confession:
http://bayimg.com/PANCHAaBd

His conviction brought with it the requirement that he
register for life as a sexual offender in any state he
resided in:

Gary Lee Burnore's signed Sexual Offender Registration form:
http://bayimg.com/nanioAAbD

The above, zoomed in:
http://bayimg.com/OANiMAABD

Rather than face what he'd done, Gary Lee Burnore violated
his probation to avoid the consequences of his sexual
offender conviction and its lifetime registration
requirement. He secretly absconded from CA to NC; attempted
to evade his probation officer; failed to register as a
convicted sexual offender; failed to attend court-ordered
psychological counseling; and tried to evade paying victim
restitution. For his efforts, CA hauled him back into court
and petitioned to revoke his probation:

Petition To Revoke Probation Pages 1-3
http://bayimg.com/LaNihAaBd
http://bayimg.com/laniLAABd
http://bayimg.com/LANiOAabd

Because of an inconsistency in the legalese between the
California Interstate Compact for Adult Offender
Supervision (CA ICAOS) board and the NC ICAOS board, Gary
Lee Burnore was able to get his conviction pleaded down
to "Assault On Female" in North Carolina (except for that,
he'd be listed on the NC Department of Public Safety
website as a Convicted Sexual Offender, registered for
life as a sexual predator):

North Carolina Department Of Public Safety (NC DPS):
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Short URL:
http://goo.gl/FSN0W

You'll notice on the website directly above that Gary Lee
Burnore is listed as a "California Interstate Compact
Offender".

There are only three ways to get listed on the CA ICAOS
list:
Narcotics Offender
Arson Offender
Sexual Offender

Gary Lee Burnore, despite his denials, is a convicted
sexual offender, and we know this from the scanned
documents above, and because he REMAINS on the NC
Department of Public Safety website as a California
Interstate Compact Offender. If he were either of the
other two types of offender (Narcotics, Arson), he'd have
aged off the CA ICAOS list by now, but convicted sexual
offenders are listed for life.

Gary Lee Burnore has already admitted that the record on
that NC DPS page is his:

Gary Lee Burnore describes why he got the reckless
driving conviction reflected in his NC DPS record:
"I did a reverse 180 and then a rolling burnout on a bet.
Naturally, cop saw me. Google Reverse 180. THEN google 66
Newport. You'll see why it was spectacular. Well worth
three days picking up leaves. ;)"

Note that this proves (and that Gary Lee Burnore admits)
that the NC DPS record in question is his, 'Assault on
Female' conviction, Interstate Compact Offender listing,
and all.

Note that 'Assault' and 'Assault On Female' are not the
same thing. 'Assault On Female' encompasses domestic
abuse, sexual battery, etc., as North Carolina recognizes
two forms of assault... the regular "show of violence"
type, and a "serious mental injury" type. Burnore falls
into the second type, merely because NC didn't have an
identical statute that the NC ICAOS could charge him
with to reflect his CA conviction for molesting a minor,
and he had a good lawyer who worked hard to reclassify
Burnore's conviction in CA to as innocuous a conviction
as was possible in NC.

Note also that 'Assault On Female' in NC is a Class A1
misdemeanor, which is the most serious misdemeanor class.

Note also that in North Carolina, an 'Assault On Female'
arrest entails an automatic 48 hour mandatory jail hold
where the arrestee cannot bond out for that 48 hours,
handily disproving Burnore's claim that he never went to
jail for his actions.

That's why his NC DPS web page entry for his "Assault
On Female" conviction also has a "Sentence Type 3: DEPT
OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS" entry.

But we already knew Burnore is a liar, right?

Gary Lee Burnore's PGP-signed confessional post:
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jun99/msg00146.html

Gary Lee Burnore now disavows having made that
confessional PGP-signed post, and has for years asserted
that the child he was convicted of molesting either seduced
him into doing what he did, or sexually assaulted him as he
slept (he's made both claims), as well as claiming that
_none_ of it happened, that it was all a plot by someone
he'd harassed online, that he'd never spent any time in
prison... except he forgets his NC DPS record, and the CA
ICAOS listing reflected therein.

If you don't believe any of the above, you could always
call 408-261-5400 (Santa Clara Police Department Detective
Division) and ask to speak to a Brian Lane (badge: Lane
7281), the police officer who signed Burnore's arrest
warrant and prepared Burnore's Police
Narrative/Supplemental Report.

Or, you could call Paul Bick Nguyen (Nguyen Bich) at
408-288-9224. He was Burnore's attorney.

More reading material:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b7ab18a19c1d0bdc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7911259ccad1dc09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0830c4bd6ec481c7