Nighty-night
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-16 01:25:14 UTC
I've been on this group for many years. I've seen a lot happen here, both the good and the bad. I've seen lives made and I've seen lives destroyed. I've seen wisdom and insight, and I've seen what was in many cases extreme viciousness. I've seen people improve, and I've seen people get worse. And I think that this time, it's the time to me to go.

I write here because I have things to say and I want my insights to go to the right people. Some of the people I want to reach have been posters here, and they know who they are. You can find me on Facebook, and I would be more than happy to post links to my pages. That these people are on Facebook means is that there is no longer a reason for me to post here; and as a busy father and someone moving into a new career, I simply find posting here no longer worth the effort or the nastiness.

So here we go. This is me saying goodbye. Find me on Facebook.
ॐ सब एक हैं Aum Saba ēka Haiṁ
2015-06-19 06:47:23 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Don't let the door slam you in the arse on the way out.