[RESULTS] May 2015 USENet Kook Awards
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-23 21:14:31 UTC
Gary Burnore <***@panix.com> wrote in
news:mmbghu$l6i$***@reader1.panix.com:

> Winner Kook of the Month: Ilya "Wankboi" Shambat
> Damn, Wankboy! Ya beat out two other k00ks!

All hail the wisdom of the voters!

> Winner Looney Maroon Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041"
>
> Winner Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award: Emmett "Inmate
> #15014041" Gulley
>
> Winner Palmjob Paddle Vote: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley
>
> Winner Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041"
> Gulley
>
> Winner Bolo Bullis Foam Duck: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley
>>
> Winner Darth Bawl: Ilya "Wankboi" Shambat

After his teary farewell speech, the whiny little freak posted in
alt.astrology.

> Winner Bobo Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley

Way to go, convict! You're still the biggest kook here after 65 days (and
counting) in the slammer! Be sure to tell all the butt pirates in the
showers about it.

> WINNER! Hammer of Thor: Renee (Last name redacted)AKA Ms "R"

ALL HAIL RENEE!!!1!!!2!!!3!!!

"Then I will send complaints, update pages, and file lawsuits until the
abuse ceases or until you start getting balls and posting under your
real identity, which ever miracle comes first--very simple people--take
your
pick." - Ed Wollmann upbraids his own sockpuppets.
Support
2015-06-23 22:03:38 UTC
In article <***@208.90.168.18>
Cujo DeSockpuppet <***@petitmorte.net> wrote:

> Gary Burnore <***@panix.com> wrote in
>

> > Winner Kook of the Month: Ilya "Wankboi" Shambat
> > Damn, Wankboy! Ya beat out two other k00ks!
>
> All hail the wisdom of the voters!
>
> > Winner Looney Maroon Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041"
> >
> > Winner Joseph Bartlo Pathetic Anal Pineapple Award: Emmett "Inmate
> > #15014041" Gulley
> >
> > Winner Palmjob Paddle Vote: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley
> >
> > Winner Kluck Lysaght "Tar & Feathers" Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041"
> > Gulley
> >
> > Winner Bolo Bullis Foam Duck: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley
> >>
> > Winner Darth Bawl: Ilya "Wankboi" Shambat
>
> After his teary farewell speech, the whiny little freak posted in
> alt.astrology.
>
> > Winner Bobo Award: Emmett "Inmate #15014041" Gulley
>
> Way to go, convict! You're still the biggest kook here after 65 days (and
> counting) in the slammer! Be sure to tell all the butt pirates in the
> showers about it.
>
> > WINNER! Hammer of Thor: Renee (Last name redacted)AKA Ms "R"
>
> ALL HAIL RENEE!!!1!!!2!!!3!!!

+1