Cujo and Rodney Wines
i***@gmail.com
2015-05-22 08:26:38 UTC
I have had two people on the Internet who treated me in a very ugly manner. One was Cujo; and the other was Rodney Wines.

I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a bunch of bullies, and then they trained their guns on me. With Rodney, I do have regrets. This is a person who is not altogether bad; and I should have treated him with more respect than I did.

I have learned this lesson; and I have been respectful to other people in the same situation. This included any number of Internet posters. So now I go to great lengths to be respectful to people, including people whose opinion is very far from my own.

As for bullies like Cujo, I have absolutely nothing to say. They are jerks, and other people have every right to confront them. Some people come from the position of goodwill, and others do not. And when faced with someone coming from the position of ill will, it is goodwill and intellect that count.
w***@yahoo.com
Cujo is a buttfuck. He has too hot of a wife and fucks her every night, so he is a man. I bear him some ill will, because M-San says every friend deserves it. Miles must be a homo.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-01 03:08:56 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote in news:b8900cdb-b71e-4a04-a81f-***@googlegroups.com:

<AUK added to be on topic somewhere>
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have had two people on the Internet who treated me in a very ugly
manner. One was Cujo; and the other was Rodney Wines.
You had your lies thrown back into your face, Wankboi. Speaking of lies,
it wasn't just me. So you've continued to lie. Quelle surprise, Wankboi.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a bunch
of bullies,
See? You just admitted there were many. Have you apologized to the woman
you grossed out, Wankboi? How about the cat you abandoned, scumbag?
Post by i***@gmail.com
and then they trained their guns on me. With Rodney, I do
have regrets. This is a person who is not altogether bad; and I should
have treated him with more respect than I did.
You shoot yourself in the foot, Wankboi. Even the regulars here in
alt.angst laughed at you and even offered up some rather telling tidbits
about you.

You know nothing of respect, you're one of the most selfish people, as
well as one of the clumsiest manipulators I know.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have learned this lesson;
Liar.
Post by i***@gmail.com
and I have been respectful to other people
in the same situation. This included any number of Internet posters.
So now I go to great lengths to be respectful to people, including
people whose opinion is very far from my own.
You don't have a choice but to pretend you are, you're desperate for
anyone to support you, fucktard.
Post by i***@gmail.com
As for bullies like Cujo, I have absolutely nothing to say. They are
jerks, and other people have every right to confront them. Some people
come from the position of goodwill, and others do not. And when faced
with someone coming from the position of ill will, it is goodwill and
intellect that count.
So abandoning a pet you were supposed to be responsible for to starve to
death is your version of "goodwill and intellect that count(s)"? You
narcissistic douchebag. Get your family here to fight your battles again,
Wankboi. That'll be fun.

Perhaps you want to discuss why you were fired by Oracle? Be careful with
that one. I actually know why.

Let's discuss this: http://tinyurl.com/6mtcw

Hopefully you have some fresh lies about that too.
"Is it true you are some gay stalker freak like Pete said?" - Edmo
employs the Kook Info Nutworks to get the facts wrong again.
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-01 23:44:35 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a bunch
of bullies,
See? You just admitted there were many.
Yes, you and your crew.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Have you apologized to the woman you grossed out, Wankboi? How about the cat you abandoned, scumbag?
The kittens were Layo's decision. I drove half-way to Portland to pick up the kittens, she says she does not want them.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
and then they trained their guns on me. With Rodney, I do
have regrets. This is a person who is not altogether bad; and I should
have treated him with more respect than I did.
You shoot yourself in the foot, Wankboi. Even the regulars here in
alt.angst laughed at you and even offered up some rather telling tidbits
about you.
Irrelevant to the above.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You know nothing of respect, you're one of the most selfish people, as
well as one of the clumsiest manipulators I know.
I am neither selfish nor a manipulator. I have ideas. I express them.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
and I have been respectful to other people
in the same situation. This included any number of Internet posters.
So now I go to great lengths to be respectful to people, including
people whose opinion is very far from my own.
You don't have a choice but to pretend you are, you're desperate for
anyone to support you, fucktard.
I am supported by much more distinguished people than you.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
As for bullies like Cujo, I have absolutely nothing to say. They are
jerks, and other people have every right to confront them. Some people
come from the position of goodwill, and others do not. And when faced
with someone coming from the position of ill will, it is goodwill and
intellect that count.
So abandoning a pet you were supposed to be responsible for to starve to
death is your version of "goodwill and intellect that count(s)"?
Nowhere near as narcissistic as you.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-02 03:43:20 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote in news:da5eee94-5f4a-4006-aba1-***@googlegroups.com:

<Welcome back to AUK, Wankboi! AUK added back>
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a
bunch of bullies,
See? You just admitted there were many.
Yes, you and your crew.
*MY* crew? You mean all the regulars in alt.angst that had been laughing
at you before I did are now suddenly *MY* crew?

Nice to see you're as delusional as ever, Wankboi. Some of them defended
you once you started begging Wollmann for support. That didn't last but
that's the story of your life. Ever wonder why?

Free clue: It's not them, it's you.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Have you apologized to the woman you grossed out, Wankboi? How about
the cat you abandoned, scumbag?
The kittens were Layo's decision. I drove half-way to Portland to pick
up the kittens, she says she does not want them.
I see you ducked the infamous library incident. http://tinyurl.com/6mtcw

So you made the decision to abandon them. Damn, even your lies are
clumsier than the truth, yet you still spout them. Ever wonder why?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
and then they trained their guns on me. With Rodney, I do
have regrets. This is a person who is not altogether bad; and I
should have treated him with more respect than I did.
You shoot yourself in the foot, Wankboi. Even the regulars here in
alt.angst laughed at you and even offered up some rather telling
tidbits about you.
Irrelevant to the above.
The bullies were the people who you claimed were your buddies, dumbass.
That's entirely relevant. Why are you so fucking dense?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You know nothing of respect, you're one of the most selfish people,
as well as one of the clumsiest manipulators I know.
I am neither selfish nor a manipulator. I have ideas. I express them.
You're a delusional headcase. You try to use people. That you're a
failure is beside the point.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
and I have been respectful to other people
in the same situation. This included any number of Internet
posters. So now I go to great lengths to be respectful to people,
including people whose opinion is very far from my own.
You don't have a choice but to pretend you are, you're desperate for
anyone to support you, fucktard.
I am supported by much more distinguished people than you.
So you may have fooled a few people. You fooled some in alt.angst too. It
always catches up to you. You're too clumsy.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
As for bullies like Cujo, I have absolutely nothing to say. They
are jerks, and other people have every right to confront them. Some
people come from the position of goodwill, and others do not. And
when faced with someone coming from the position of ill will, it is
goodwill and intellect that count.
So abandoning a pet you were supposed to be responsible for to starve
to death is your version of "goodwill and intellect that count(s)"?
Once again, the kittens were Layo's decision.
No, you had them, you made the choice to abandon them. But even if she
shared some of the blame, you aren't blameless but you're trying to point
fingers. Damn, you really think an animal abusing scumbag like you is
going to get any sympathy in AUK? I guess not since you snipped it out.

Don't worry, I put it back.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You narcissistic douchebag.
Nowhere near as narcissistic as you.
By what measurement? Yours? That really hurts.
"I am a good counselor WITHOUT any degree." - Ed speaks TRVTH.
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-02 05:54:55 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a
bunch of bullies,
See? You just admitted there were many.
Yes, you and your crew.
*MY* crew? You mean all the regulars in alt.angst that had been laughing
at you before I did are now suddenly *MY* crew?
I mean you, Ellis and Bob Officer.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
So you made the decision to abandon them. Damn, even your lies are
clumsier than the truth, yet you still spout them. Ever wonder why?
WTF? It was Layo's decision. Period.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
The bullies were the people who you claimed were your buddies, dumbass.
No, I mean you.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You know nothing of respect, you're one of the most selfish people,
as well as one of the clumsiest manipulators I know.
I am neither selfish nor a manipulator. I have ideas. I express them.
You're a delusional headcase. You try to use people. That you're a
failure is beside the point.
I definitely don't try to use people. I have things to say. Period.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Once again, the kittens were Layo's decision.
No, you had them, you made the choice to abandon them. But even if she
shared some of the blame, you aren't blameless but you're trying to point
fingers. Damn, you really think an animal abusing scumbag like you is
going to get any sympathy in AUK? I guess not since you snipped it out.
I am not looking for any kind of sympathy, certainly not on AUK. The kittens were Layo's decision. What would you have expected me to do, bring her to Layo and have her tell me that she did not want them?
There have been any number of people here who said that I was a better person than you. And no, I did not manipulate them.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-03 23:48:02 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no regrets about my goings-on with Cujo. I stood up to a
bunch of bullies,
See? You just admitted there were many.
Yes, you and your crew.
*MY* crew? You mean all the regulars in alt.angst that had been
laughing at you before I did are now suddenly *MY* crew?
I mean you, Ellis and Bob Officer.
They aren't my crew either. Both are wildly independent people.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
So you made the decision to abandon them. Damn, even your lies are
clumsier than the truth, yet you still spout them. Ever wonder why?
WTF? It was Layo's decision. Period.
Liar. Shameless liar.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
The bullies were the people who you claimed were your buddies, dumbass.
No, I mean you.
I'm a "bullies"?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You know nothing of respect, you're one of the most selfish
people, as well as one of the clumsiest manipulators I know.
I am neither selfish nor a manipulator. I have ideas. I express them.
You're a delusional headcase. You try to use people. That you're a
failure is beside the point.
I definitely don't try to use people. I have things to say. Period.
You're a liar and always will be. Cry some more about "bullies", it
wasn't just people I knew laughing at you. You snipped out how people in
this group laughed at you. They still do.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Once again, the kittens were Layo's decision.
No, you had them, you made the choice to abandon them. But even if
she shared some of the blame, you aren't blameless but you're trying
to point fingers. Damn, you really think an animal abusing scumbag
like you is going to get any sympathy in AUK? I guess not since you
snipped it out.
I am not looking for any kind of sympathy, certainly not on AUK. The
kittens were Layo's decision. What would you have expected me to do,
bring her to Layo and have her tell me that she did not want them?
You are such a scumbucket. You abandoned them. You really are that much
of an asshole but the only one who doesn't see it is you.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
You narcissistic douchebag.
Nowhere near as narcissistic as you.
By what measurement? Yours? That really hurts.
There have been any number of people here who said that I was a better
person than you. And no, I did not manipulate them.
So they think you are better than I am? Why is that? Because I won't give
you a free pass? Why would you be delusional enough to think that
matters?
"The dump is a good place too." -Edmond Wollmann, keeping his options
open for a future place for storing his unsold books.