Max and Cujo
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-09 07:03:23 UTC
There are two men here who appear to have come from Texas. One is Max; the other is Cujo. Both have had negative things to say about me; however I do not see them as similar.

I have no ill will toward Max. I see him as a smart and strong person who has come from utter hell. And the system should have done more to help him, including when some idiot crucified him off a tree.

With Cujo, who appears to come from a similar situation, I do have ill will; but then again he started it. Forgive me for disliking a person who wants to see me dead or in jail. Before I met Cujo, I had a lot of respect for self-made people. I now realize that they can be just as bad as anybody else.

So here you have it. Two Texas golden boys; only one is a decent person, and the other is a creep. Of course there is room in Texas society for both. And it becomes up to the rest of us to decide who is right and who is wrong.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2015-06-10 00:37:17 UTC
***@gmail.com wrote in news:5d32428f-7e48-4508-9f83-***@googlegroups.com:

<AUK added. they need to see some real kooks!>
Post by i***@gmail.com
There are two men here who appear to have come from Texas. One is Max;
the other is Cujo. Both have had negative things to say about me;
however I do not see them as similar.
No shit? Gee, we only lived a few miles apart too. Then again, I didn't
live far from Layo at one time either. I command you to make something
kooky out of that, Wankboi!
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have no ill will toward Max. I see him as a smart and strong person
who has come from utter hell. And the system should have done more to
help him, including when some idiot crucified him off a tree.
Having gotten the Wankboi Seal of Approval, I'm sure the man will finally
able to sleep at nights. How many TummyRubz(tm) was did he get?
Post by i***@gmail.com
With Cujo, who appears to come from a similar situation,
Really? This brilliant analysis explains why you are so highly regarded
as a kook par excellance.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I do have ill will; but then again he started it.
I'm all broke up about it too. Kill any more pets we should know about?
Post by i***@gmail.com
Forgive me for disliking a person who wants to see me dead or in jail.
Not fair. I want both!
Post by i***@gmail.com
Before I met Cujo, I had a lot of respect for self-made people. I now
realize that they can be just as bad as anybody else.
But Wankboi! Don't you see that *everyone* is self made. Even a complete
scumbag like you is self made. That you've made yourself a complete loser
and babbling fool as well as an award winning kook should concern you.
Post by i***@gmail.com
So here you have it. Two Texas golden boys; only one is a decent
person, and the other is a creep.
I don't think Max will like you calling him a creep, Wankboi. But I'm
really baffled where the "golden boy" part came from. Let me guess! It's
part of the insightful analysis you provide without any facts!

Loser.
Post by i***@gmail.com
Of course there is room in Texas society for both. And it becomes up to
the rest of us to decide who is right and who is wrong.
The answer would be: Wankboi, the remorseless cat killer.

HTH!
"Have you people gone for counseling for your addiction to both
stupidity and the newsgroups?" - Ed vaporizes another Irony Meter.
David
2015-06-12 16:07:37 UTC
Post by i***@gmail.com
Two Texas golden boys; only one is a decent person, and the other is a
creep.
They are NOT mutually exclusive. You and I are evidence of that.

D.