weapons of mass destruction program related activities
b***@my-deja.com
2006-06-30 20:04:44 UTC
Happy fourth of july all you western infidels. I am getting ready to
hop into my personal dragon automobile and drive to New Orleans for
three days of touring devastation and checking the CNN web page every
two hours to boogie back here forthwith if any tropical disturbances
appear on the weather satellite shots. The terror alert level is
goldenrod prisma color 1034 and Dave Eggers and David Foster Wallace
are NOT the same person.

I finished volume one of the Schopenhauer essays. It is a very similar
experience to listening to my Puff Daddy CD. A small dose is
interesting. Even a little too much is depressing. Both those guys got
serious attitude problems. If you read nothing else though, definitely
check out the "spirit seeing" essay. Good stuff.

Also I started in on Erich Neumann "Origin and History of
Consciousness", which is the last thing I am going to read to prepare
for my jung dream class. It is uneven. Some fascinating observations
although you have to wonder how reliable his information is. An
explanation that makes sense and the correct explanation may have
nothing to do with one another; see shamans and witchdoctors and cargo
cults and quackery of every conceivable type. Also he could use an
editor as the mass and the uneven nature means there could be a really
great book in there trying to get out.

The most interesting thing is he goes through three stages of
mythology: consciousness forming (uroburos or great mother) develops to
consciousness maturing (dragon slaying) develops to consciousness
transcending (osiris or buddha or jesus). Well that isn't the most
interesting thing. The most interesting thing is his claim that Egypt
(& Israel) were at Osiris and the Homer Plato Greeks were at dragon
slaying. He says point blank that Moses was more evolved than Plato. To
me that sort of self-refutes his whole theory right there but you could
obviously do a lot of speculating as the King Arthur - Shakespeare -
Washington & Napoleon mythos is definitely Greek derived so maybe our
whole culture has got this huge hole in it where we jumped on the
science express and skipped over going through our own proper Osiris
development.

Heaven knows our whole culture has some huge holes in it.

Persistence pays off. Today I talked to the local Ericksonian hypnosis
lady who is having another class that almost everybody in it is a
professional therapist and even though last time she wouldn't let me
enroll, this time I talked her into it. It was not easy as she started
off insisting her accreditation board considered my presence a dilution
of the rigor of her education environment but I just kept on giving her
reasons to let me slide, and after about the seventh or the eighth
reason she decided I was kosher. Fun.

And I signed up for my real aptitude test. It is on the 28th and 29th
of August, which was the first available time slot the testing company
had. That is a little too late for picking a vocational course for the
fall term at houston community college but I had already decided I am
going to take drawing or poetry, deciding which after I talk with the
teachers for a few minutes. I am pretty sure the aptitude test is going
to say the electronics technology, telecommunications specialty is as
good as any other aptitude-wise. But first, if it is a competently done
test (and I am reasonably sure it is since they are totally booked up
for the next two months), that will give me more confidence in
proceeding with my plan. And second and perhaps more important, Sarah
Not may be inspired to do same which she so needs to be doing, after
seeing me doing it and making testimony for the efficacy of the soul
food chicken soup contained therein. And thereby.

Did you know that Sarah Jane sort of looks like my anima? Ha ha ha ha
ha ! I swear myself up.

B.
Bug-Eyed Churl
2006-07-01 01:44:04 UTC
Bukky bragged:
[...]
Post by b***@my-deja.com
I finished volume one of the Schopenhauer essays.
Schopenhauer, Jung, etc. etc. Why do you feel the need to read that stuff, whether you
tell us about it or not? Are you trying to 'Improve [Your] Mind' or something? If so,
why concentrate on highbrow goofiness that was senseless even before it was outmoded?
Next thing you know you'll be reading Trotsky and/or Montaigne. And telling us about it.

D.
--
"You'd better understand that you're alone, a long way from home."
(C) 2006 TheDavid^TM | David, P.O. Box 21403, Louisville, KY 40221
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-01 03:43:24 UTC
Post by Bug-Eyed Churl
[...]
Post by b***@my-deja.com
I finished volume one of the Schopenhauer essays.
Schopenhauer, Jung, etc. etc. Why do you feel the need to read that stuff, whether you
tell us about it or not? Are you trying to 'Improve [Your] Mind' or something? If so,
why concentrate on highbrow goofiness that was senseless even before it was outmoded?
Still trying to impress Juliane.

'he'll like me after I marry max I bet!'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-01 05:56:21 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Bug-Eyed Churl
[...]
Post by b***@my-deja.com
I finished volume one of the Schopenhauer essays.
Schopenhauer, Jung, etc. etc. Why do you feel the need to read that stuff, whether you
tell us about it or not? Are you trying to 'Improve [Your] Mind' or something? If so,
why concentrate on highbrow goofiness that was senseless even before it was outmoded?
Still trying to impress Juliane.
Maybe he was trying to impress Ilya.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'he'll like me after I marry max I bet!'
I don't HAVE a house!

max
['I could send you a model of a house.']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-01 07:32:10 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Bug-Eyed Churl
[...]
Post by b***@my-deja.com
I finished volume one of the Schopenhauer essays.
Schopenhauer, Jung, etc. etc. Why do you feel the need to read that stuff, whether you
tell us about it or not? Are you trying to 'Improve [Your] Mind' or something? If so,
why concentrate on highbrow goofiness that was senseless even before it was outmoded?
Still trying to impress Juliane.
Maybe he was trying to impress Ilya.
Ha. I think he's trying to impress *you*. First the bit with waxing max .
. .
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'he'll like me after I marry max I bet!'
I don't HAVE a house!
I don't even have an imagination that vivid. Unless it was a shotgun
wedding with a Wild at Heart type mood a la Big Tuna, Texas.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['I could send you a model of a house.']
If it was a gingerbread house, I could eat it.

'you'd probably send me something ranch-style made of cheese and crackers'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-02 03:29:42 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Maybe he was trying to impress Ilya.
Ha. I think he's trying to impress *you*. First the bit with waxing max .
. .
I have nothing clever to say here as I am too repulsed by the idea. I
note, however, that every time somebody names something after me, shit
goes wrong. First the damn cat, then the damn car.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'he'll like me after I marry max I bet!'
I don't HAVE a house!
I don't even have an imagination that vivid.
Auto-troll, huh?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Unless it was a shotgun
wedding with a Wild at Heart type mood a la Big Tuna, Texas.
Another words, you want it to turn out badly. Anyways, I am not likely
to be persuaded by shotguns.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['I could send you a model of a house.']
If it was a gingerbread house, I could eat it.
There's a thought.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'you'd probably send me something ranch-style made of cheese and crackers'
Ohhhh, the savage slings and arrows of outrageous sarcasm. Why not a
house made out of bree bricks? It'd probably have to be ROUND.

max
['I need vitamins. Now. Red blood cells are good, and I'd like to have
some again, because damn, I have a bad fuckin' headache. Cotton head.
Something like that.']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-02 08:28:54 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Maybe he was trying to impress Ilya.
Ha. I think he's trying to impress *you*. First the bit with waxing max
. . .
I have nothing clever to say here as I am too repulsed by the idea. I
note, however, that every time somebody names something after me, shit
goes wrong. First the damn cat, then the damn car.
Well, I don't have any maxes up here. I even lost track of the two
not-maxes that were running around.

What is up with stalking you in name-an-item form? I'm glad I'm unpopular
like that.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'he'll like me after I marry max I bet!'
I don't HAVE a house!
I don't even have an imagination that vivid.
Auto-troll, huh?
Well, yeah.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Unless it was a shotgun
wedding with a Wild at Heart type mood a la Big Tuna, Texas.
Another words, you want it to turn out badly.
Maybe if a shaman came and waved chickens over us first. Or if there was an
awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at least
one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with Jupiter
sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright. And the dress
was entirely sown of lucky mojo hands, so it was basically quilted with
roots and herbs and jingled with crystals and silver dimes and braids and
knots and beads and seeds, *whew*. And we slaughtered a bull, or flattered
a peacock, or whatever it is you do for Juno. And everything was covered in
orange blossoms. Of course the traditional 1000 origami cranes are a must.
This is just off the top of my head mind you. Is there a most fortunate
direction to face? Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky
trout? How ugly do the bridesmaid dresses have to get to make fortune start
laughing and give us a green, are we talking western saloon style can-can
ruffles?
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Anyways, I am not likely to be persuaded by shotguns.
That's okay, I don't have one.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'you'd probably send me something ranch-style made of cheese and crackers'
Ohhhh, the savage slings and arrows of outrageous sarcasm. Why not a house
made out of bree bricks? It'd probably have to be ROUND.
Round houses are good luck, no corners for the evil to accumulate in. So
yes, your thinking is on the right track. A round church with a round
steeple etc, and of course bells, demons can't abide bells or, of course,
the color blue. So bluebells.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['I need vitamins. Now. Red blood cells are good, and I'd like to have
some again, because damn, I have a bad fuckin' headache. Cotton head.
Something like that.']
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling unwell. You know what fixes that is
blowing $50,000 to spend an afternoon in a tux. Roll it around in your mind
awhile and let me know what you think.

'I'm printing napkins'
Anton Vredegoor
2006-07-02 08:57:48 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Maybe if a shaman came and waved chickens over us first. Or if there was an
awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at least
one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with Jupiter
sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright. And the dress
was entirely sown of lucky mojo hands, so it was basically quilted with
roots and herbs and jingled with crystals and silver dimes and braids and
knots and beads and seeds, *whew*. And we slaughtered a bull, or flattered
a peacock, or whatever it is you do for Juno. And everything was covered in
orange blossoms.
Or if one of you were *pregnant*.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Of course the traditional 1000 origami cranes are a must.
Can't you just locate it near a bat cave?
Post by foamyseasquirl
This is just off the top of my head mind you. Is there a most fortunate
direction to face? Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky
trout? How ugly do the bridesmaid dresses have to get to make fortune start
laughing and give us a green, are we talking western saloon style can-can
ruffles?
As you can probably tell by now, I am rather disappointed by this plan,
but have it your way. I'm going to do some anima-hunting soon in
Amstercouver with whatever anyway.

Chicken-wavingly,

Anton

"don't say Mica told me so"
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-02 11:17:07 UTC
Post by Anton Vredegoor
"don't say Mica told me so"
Mica didn't tell you so.

max
['Didn't tell you so, WHAT? Not to put sugar in old-fashioneds?']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-02 18:34:14 UTC
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Post by foamyseasquirl
Maybe if a shaman came and waved chickens over us first. Or if there was
an awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at
least one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with
Jupiter sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright. And
the dress was entirely sown of lucky mojo hands, so it was basically
quilted with roots and herbs and jingled with crystals and silver dimes
and braids and knots and beads and seeds, *whew*. And we slaughtered a
bull, or flattered a peacock, or whatever it is you do for Juno. And
everything was covered in orange blossoms.
Or if one of you were *pregnant*.
Well obviously that's the point, not to mention the seKriT coDe implanted,
if you will, in my mention of the shotgun approach, but since I don't have a
shotgun it's wedding first.
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Post by foamyseasquirl
Of course the traditional 1000 origami cranes are a must.
Can't you just locate it near a bat cave?
Too much guano, wouldn't work with the dress.
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Post by foamyseasquirl
This is just off the top of my head mind you. Is there a most fortunate
direction to face? Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky
trout? How ugly do the bridesmaid dresses have to get to make fortune
start laughing and give us a green, are we talking western saloon style
can-can ruffles?
As you can probably tell by now, I am rather disappointed by this plan,
but have it your way.
What?? Subtle much?? Why doesn't the whole newsgroup just get cult
mass-married to itself. *I'll* be Isis, *you* guys can be Apophis with,
like, a bunch of hissing sun-swallowing heads and the such, and then the
*sprog* can be Aurora, you know what I mean, dawn emerging from the dreaded
NOX, by which I mean the collective lot of _you_ you dingy bastards. Not to
be confused with LOX, the sacred bestman-slapping wedding fish. Gimme an L!
Gimme a V! Gimme an X! What's that spell? Well it ain't angst. If you
guys can't even handle *me* - and I'm a salvage job - are you sure you want
to deal with my fabulous loinfruit(s)? You'll completely change, and I
don't think you can handle that - you're all, ooh, look at me, I'm too uber
for any ~girl~, la la la, but then BAM reality will totally intrude on you
and your old self will blow apart like a lightning-struck thingamabob when
little Luxy looks at you and you'll either die on the spot or figure out you
have a soul, which by the way will make you cry. Go on, run then. You
people know you're afraid of life.

Run! Cowards!
Post by Anton Vredegoor
I'm going to do some anima-hunting soon in Amstercouver with whatever
anyway.
It'll end like it always ends.
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Chicken-wavingly,
Anton
"don't say Mica told me so"
She said not to tell 'em that you love 'em, but I think that is ~bad~
advice.

Cuddlingly,
Anton Vredegoor
2006-07-02 21:41:43 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Or if one of you were *pregnant*.
Well obviously that's the point, not to mention the seKriT coDe implanted,
if you will, in my mention of the shotgun approach, but since I don't have a
shotgun it's wedding first.
Ah, I missed that subtle obviality, but I think with all this gunfire
it's easy to miss such little details. And at least I'm not the only one
who doesn't seem to get all the implications.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Anton Vredegoor
Post by foamyseasquirl
Of course the traditional 1000 origami cranes are a must.
Can't you just locate it near a bat cave?
Too much guano, wouldn't work with the dress.
Yeah, I wouldn't park a car near it, too.
Post by foamyseasquirl
What?? Subtle much?? Why doesn't the whole newsgroup just get cult
mass-married to itself. *I'll* be Isis, *you* guys can be Apophis with,
like, a bunch of hissing sun-swallowing heads and the such, and then the
*sprog* can be Aurora, you know what I mean, dawn emerging from the dreaded
NOX, by which I mean the collective lot of _you_ you dingy bastards. Not to
be confused with LOX, the sacred bestman-slapping wedding fish. Gimme an L!
I think she's called Wanda. The poor thing. Will it be released after
the festivities?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Gimme a V! Gimme an X! What's that spell? Well it ain't angst. If you
I can add some bergamotte essential oil to it, if at all necessary.
Post by foamyseasquirl
guys can't even handle *me* - and I'm a salvage job - are you sure you want
to deal with my fabulous loinfruit(s)? You'll completely change, and I
don't think you can handle that - you're all, ooh, look at me, I'm too uber
for any ~girl~, la la la, but then BAM reality will totally intrude on you
and your old self will blow apart like a lightning-struck thingamabob when
little Luxy looks at you and you'll either die on the spot or figure out you
have a soul, which by the way will make you cry. Go on, run then. You
But how are you going to convince people they fathered a kid through the
Internet? Do yo have a way to secretly access their sperm data? Maybe a
Trojan virus hidden in some porn pics?
Post by foamyseasquirl
people know you're afraid of life.
I just happen to think it's sooo old fashioned. Why not just write an
artificial intelligent computer program instead of reproducing via DNA?
If not, at least use magic to pull some unfulfilled entity out of the
abyss into this existence. Anything else is just too boring.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Run! Cowards!
You know I just read something that compared the nine months of
pregnancy with foreplay and the actual birth to an orgasm? The story
involved regular fist-fucking training to prepare the birth channel,
mental concentration on incestuous acts to prepare for the emotional
impact, use of vibrating equipment during pregnancy and during the
moment supreme to make up for deformations in body shape, and last but
not least squirting milk over the father at the least sign of sexual
arousal or baby sound.

I guess that's why females are so squeamish about sex the first 30
years: They're saving it all up for the big bang!

Run indeed, with your tail between your legs and save your lives, men of
knowledge!
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Anton Vredegoor
I'm going to do some anima-hunting soon in Amstercouver with whatever
anyway.
It'll end like it always ends.
Since I'm not a regular Cosmo reader I might have missed about this
part. Care to explain the standard pattern?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Anton Vredegoor
"don't say Mica told me so"
She said not to tell 'em that you love 'em, but I think that is ~bad~
advice.
See, that's what nobody got until now, Mica's been a best girl and got
trout slapped big time for it. Why is it always the shaman that's got to
pay for other peoples ignorance?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Cuddlingly,
What happened to the fungus, did its biological clock tell it to disappear?

Anton

'habeas corpus'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-03 02:55:42 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Well obviously that's the point, not to mention the seKriT coDe implanted,
if you will, in my mention of the shotgun approach, but since I don't have a
shotgun it's wedding first.
I missed the secrit code. What was it?
Post by foamyseasquirl
What?? Subtle much?? Why doesn't the whole newsgroup just get cult
mass-married to itself.
I want to get mass-divorced.
Post by foamyseasquirl
be confused with LOX, the sacred bestman-slapping wedding fish. Gimme an L!
Gimme a V! Gimme an X!
Crack?
Post by foamyseasquirl
If you guys can't even handle *me* - and I'm a salvage job - are you sure you want
to deal with my fabulous loinfruit(s)?
Well, no, really.
Post by foamyseasquirl
You'll completely change,
Not really. But...
Post by foamyseasquirl
and I
don't think you can handle that - you're all, ooh, look at me, I'm too uber
for any ~girl~,
...if you feel like flattering yourself, go ahead. Leo rising and
whatnot, eh?
Post by foamyseasquirl
la la la, but then BAM reality will totally intrude on you
and your old self will blow apart like a lightning-struck thingamabob
Guess again.
Post by foamyseasquirl
when
little Luxy looks at you and you'll either die on the spot or figure out you
have a soul, which by the way will make you cry.
I'm sorry, was I not crying enough for you before? Is this one of those
ritual crying dealies or something? If you turn on the spigots at
regular intervals you get a free crystal or something?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Go on, run then. You people know you're afraid of life.
Run! Cowards!
Ah-ha, some regular-old-school Layotian Triumphalism. {inhales} Smells
all homey and shit.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by Anton Vredegoor
I'm going to do some anima-hunting soon in Amstercouver with whatever
anyway.
It'll end like it always ends.
With fish.
Post by foamyseasquirl
She said not to tell 'em that you love 'em, but I think that is ~bad~
advice.
She's probably right, I think.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Cuddlingly,
My soul missed you, my little Layotian Warrior potatohead.

max
['So I slapped it.']
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-02 11:15:23 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Well, I don't have any maxes up here. I even lost track of the two
not-maxes that were running around.
Probably for the best in the latter case. Thank god in the former.
Post by foamyseasquirl
What is up with stalking you in name-an-item form? I'm glad I'm unpopular
like that.
Don't look at me.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
I don't even have an imagination that vivid.
Auto-troll, huh?
Well, yeah.
Well, sorry if I was too harsh. I think that came out crankier than I
intended or actually was. Or maybe I was crankier than I thought I was.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Maybe if a shaman came and waved chickens over us first.
Broken-Down John Deere, medicine man?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Or if there was an
awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at least
one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with Jupiter
sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright.
You have three Venuses Venii Venus' agh you have three of those in your
chart?
Post by foamyseasquirl
And the dress
was entirely sown of lucky mojo hands, so it was basically quilted with
roots and herbs and jingled with crystals and silver dimes and braids and
knots and beads and seeds, *whew*.
Woo. Healing power of crystals! Folgers. No, not meth.
Post by foamyseasquirl
And we slaughtered a bull, or flattered
a peacock, or whatever it is you do for Juno.
A bull, I'd expect. Zeus is a bull.
Post by foamyseasquirl
And everything was covered in
orange blossoms. Of course the traditional 1000 origami cranes are a must.
This is just off the top of my head mind you. Is there a most fortunate
direction to face?
West.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky trout?
Ok, if I ever get married (or have any kind of relationship again,
which seems unlikely), I'm bringing a lucky trout. Caught in Montana. By me.
Post by foamyseasquirl
How ugly do the bridesmaid dresses have to get to make fortune start
laughing and give us a green, are we talking western saloon style can-can
ruffles?
We're talking dresses made of brick, that you ROLL along.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Anyways, I am not likely to be persuaded by shotguns.
That's okay, I don't have one.
Also probably for the best.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'you'd probably send me something ranch-style made of cheese and crackers'
Ohhhh, the savage slings and arrows of outrageous sarcasm. Why not a house
made out of bree bricks? It'd probably have to be ROUND.
Round houses are good luck, no corners for the evil to accumulate in.
Noted.
Post by foamyseasquirl
So
yes, your thinking is on the right track. A round church with a round
steeple etc, and of course bells, demons can't abide bells or, of course,
the color blue. So bluebells.
Bluebell cheese, plus bree bricks, plus maybe round water crackers? And
a cowbell to top it off.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['I need vitamins. Now. Red blood cells are good, and I'd like to have
some again, because damn, I have a bad fuckin' headache. Cotton head.
Something like that.']
I'm sorry to hear you're feeling unwell.
When I caught up with myself and noticed, I was sorry too. Thanks.
Post by foamyseasquirl
You know what fixes that is
blowing $50,000 to spend an afternoon in a tux. Roll it around in your mind
awhile and let me know what you think.
I could maybe find a 50 dollar tux at the pawnshop. Would a penguin
costume work?
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I'm printing napkins'
Sanitary napkins?

max
['You know, earthmother ritual and stuff.']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-03 18:32:16 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
I don't even have an imagination that vivid.
Auto-troll, huh?
Well, yeah.
Well, sorry if I was too harsh. I think that came out crankier than I
intended or actually was. Or maybe I was crankier than I thought I was.
Sometimes I don't know what the hell you're trying to express and whether
it's aimed at me or not, in which case I ignore it. Don't get all mad when
the game is "let's guess what max wants!" and I don't.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Or if there was an
awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at
least one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with
Jupiter sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright.
You have three Venuses Venii Venus' agh you have three of those in your
chart?
Like if three progressions all centered on Venus. Counting natal, secondary
and solar arc I *do* have three.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
And the dress was entirely sown of lucky mojo hands, so it was basically
quilted with roots and herbs and jingled with crystals and silver dimes
and braids and knots and beads and seeds, *whew*.
Woo. Healing power of crystals! Folgers. No, not meth.
No no, *folgers* crystals would leave armpit stains on a hot day.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
And we slaughtered a bull, or flattered a peacock, or whatever it is you
do for Juno.
A bull, I'd expect. Zeus is a bull.
Good, that's highly dramatic.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
And everything was covered in orange blossoms. Of course the traditional
1000 origami cranes are a must. This is just off the top of my head mind
you. Is there a most fortunate direction to face?
West.
So the hero can ride off into the sunset, tin cans tinkling and clanging on
the red desert rocks?
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky trout?
Ok, if I ever get married (or have any kind of relationship again, which
seems unlikely), I'm bringing a lucky trout. Caught in Montana. By me.
At least you'll get a fishing trip out of it.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
How ugly do the bridesmaid dresses have to get to make fortune start
laughing and give us a green, are we talking western saloon style can-can
ruffles?
We're talking dresses made of brick, that you ROLL along.
Cool! I'll make them look like Daleks! Which is what I think of them
anyway!
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Anyways, I am not likely to be persuaded by shotguns.
That's okay, I don't have one.
Also probably for the best.
I'll say.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
So yes, your thinking is on the right track. A round church with a round
steeple etc, and of course bells, demons can't abide bells or, of course,
the color blue. So bluebells.
Bluebell cheese, plus bree bricks, plus maybe round water crackers? And a
cowbell to top it off.
Huh. I gotta have more cowbell.

Y'know, if you don't like my attitude about marriage and sprogging you have
Bukky to thank; I was gagging for it most of the last year, and after that
feel both stupid and cured of it. So was all of that Mica's idea? Why are
women always ruining my life? I don't understand them, and they don't
understand me. I DO understand men, since that's mostly all of who I ever
deal with, at least as much as I understand any people, but once the
social-emotional complex gets kicked off in any person it's like they've
suddenly started speaking Chinese. Why can't people be pragmatic and stay
that way?

'instead it's all BLEEAAAHHH!! WOOOAAAAOOOOHHAHAA!!'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-03 19:19:15 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Auto-troll, huh?
Well, yeah.
Well, sorry if I was too harsh. I think that came out crankier than I
intended or actually was. Or maybe I was crankier than I thought I was.
Sometimes I don't know what the hell you're trying to express and whether
it's aimed at me or not, in which case I ignore it. Don't get all mad when
the game is "let's guess what max wants!" and I don't.
What max wants: the verbal playing around on teh internets.
What I was trying to express: that I was cranky when I wrote whatever
it was that I wrote, but I didn't realize I was cranky. See?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Or if there was an
awesome electional chart packed with dignified angular benefics and at
least one of us was under some gigantic triple Venus progression with
Jupiter sextiles every which way and the moon was waxing and bright.
You have three Venuses Venii Venus' agh you have three of those in your
chart?
Like if three progressions all centered on Venus. Counting natal, secondary
and solar arc I *do* have three.
Ok. I don't quite see how that would work, because I'm not sure which
progressions would count.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Woo. Healing power of crystals! Folgers. No, not meth.
No no, *folgers* crystals would leave armpit stains on a hot day.
Fine, healing power of....Jolly Ranchers! Say. I need to get me some of
those.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
And we slaughtered a bull, or flattered a peacock, or whatever it is you
do for Juno.
A bull, I'd expect. Zeus is a bull.
Good, that's highly dramatic.
Ok. Although I suspect I was thinking Minos and Crete as well.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
And everything was covered in orange blossoms. Of course the traditional
1000 origami cranes are a must. This is just off the top of my head mind
you. Is there a most fortunate direction to face?
West.
So the hero can ride off into the sunset, tin cans tinkling and clanging on
the red desert rocks?
West is more fortunate than the east, since this is The West and not
The East?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Can we smack that best man with some kind of lucky trout?
Ok, if I ever get married (or have any kind of relationship again, which
seems unlikely), I'm bringing a lucky trout. Caught in Montana. By me.
At least you'll get a fishing trip out of it.
INDEED!
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
We're talking dresses made of brick, that you ROLL along.
Cool! I'll make them look like Daleks! Which is what I think of them
anyway!
That bridesmaid dresses are Daleks?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Bluebell cheese, plus bree bricks, plus maybe round water crackers? And a
cowbell to top it off.
Huh. I gotta have more cowbell.
Could be tinkerbells.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Y'know, if you don't like my attitude about marriage and sprogging you have
Bukky to thank;
I didn't really care about your attitude to marriage and sprogging. I'm
guessing you're currently against it.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I was gagging for it most of the last year,
Why?
Post by foamyseasquirl
and after that feel both stupid and cured of it.
I'm sorry. If you're happy, good.
Post by foamyseasquirl
So was all of that Mica's idea? Why are
women always ruining my life? I don't understand them, and they don't
understand me.
Um, so far as I know Mica was not involved in any of that. I don't
think I was involved in any of whatever it is you're talking about.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I DO understand men, since that's mostly all of who I ever
deal with, at least as much as I understand any people, but once the
social-emotional complex gets kicked off in any person it's like they've
suddenly started speaking Chinese.
Hai.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Why can't people be pragmatic and stay that way?
I'm having intermittant boredom today finishing up this schematic.
(Just finished) And um, I'm fixing my brain chirp regarding the social
universe.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'instead it's all BLEEAAAHHH!! WOOOAAAAOOOOHHAHAA!!'
BLEAH. WOAH.

Naw, doesn't really do anything for me.

max
['Are you on the sekrit society kick again? Wow. Sehkmet the Sekrit
Squirl.']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-04 06:01:44 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['Are you on the sekrit society kick again? Wow. Sehkmet the Sekrit
Squirl.']
Yes, but you're not invited to my fantasy life after all those strenuous
objections, so don't think of butting in.

'I said good day'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-04 13:18:04 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['Are you on the sekrit society kick again? Wow. Sehkmet the Sekrit
Squirl.']
Yes, but you're not invited to my fantasy life after all those strenuous
objections,
Well, as someone said: "I can never tell when you're putting me on."
But yes, taking the role of Teh Evil Dude in A Night Of S&M Mindfucking
At Frater Cheeserous' Ranch & Nazi Temple (free pony rides) sounds like
not really...that...much...fun.
Especially not that Arc of the Covenant bidness. Yeah. No. I saw how
that turned out in the movie version. So, really, have fun, and I'll be
over here, if you need anything. Like fun, or random gunfire.
Post by foamyseasquirl
so don't think of butting in.
Wouldn't dream of it. There are many people people much
more...adept...at playing that sort of thing.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I said good day'
max
['May I NOT have this dance?']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-04 18:27:39 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
['Are you on the sekrit society kick again? Wow. Sehkmet the Sekrit
Squirl.']
Yes, but you're not invited to my fantasy life after all those strenuous
objections,
Well, as someone said: "I can never tell when you're putting me on."
But yes, taking the role of Teh Evil Dude in A Night Of S&M Mindfucking At
Frater Cheeserous' Ranch & Nazi Temple (free pony rides) sounds like not
really...that...much...fun.
Especially not that Arc of the Covenant bidness. Yeah. No. I saw how that
turned out in the movie version. So, really, have fun, and I'll be over
here, if you need anything. Like fun, or random gunfire.
Wow, oppressive disapproval of my sexuality. In a way, isn't that the
lowest? Well, I wouldn't stoop that far unless a person was a criminal
about it. Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
so don't think of butting in.
Wouldn't dream of it. There are many people people much more...adept...at
playing that sort of thing.
Right, all your fantasies involve people being polite and respecting each
other's boundaries. 'pardon me miss, may I touch your nipple? let us
negotiate a mutually pleasing schedule of vibrating pleasures, and then get
it notarized in the Flowered Bower of Consensuality as an erotic preliminary
to excruciatingly gradual ruffle removal.'

omg, what if it's true

I mean, I've never had sex with a Libra. It *could* be true.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I said good day'
max
['May I NOT have this dance?']
What's funny is, you would probably be red-hot if I could scrape you out of
that ridiculous 'tude. I've never seen anyone who needed to get laid worse,
and I'm very sad that I'm not the person who can calm you down long enough
to realize it's FUN. Love is what's horrible, I was talking about the kind
of sex where you're in love, which is horrible. Seriously. Stop blaming
sex, which just wants to make you happy, for what love did, which apparently
is the worst thing possible.

sex = :D

love = ow

love + sex = brainwashing, stupefying self-destruction

'I wouldn't do that to anybody'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-04 19:22:30 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Wow, oppressive disapproval of my sexuality.
Oppressive? Of your sexuality? That was your sexuality? Really? Wild.
Even if I did disappro^H^Hmake fun of it, who cares?
Post by foamyseasquirl
In a way, isn't that the lowest?
No.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Maybe you should just shut the fuck up.
Probably so.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Right, all your fantasies involve people being polite and respecting each
other's boundaries.
Basically. Certainly nothing along the lines you indicate, cuz, I don't
wanna go there. You can, if you wish. Have a good time.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'pardon me miss, may I touch your nipple? let us
negotiate a mutually pleasing schedule of vibrating pleasures, and then get
it notarized in the Flowered Bower of Consensuality as an erotic preliminary
to excruciatingly gradual ruffle removal.'
Oppressive disapproval of my sexuality? Wow.
Post by foamyseasquirl
omg, what if it's true
I mean, I've never had sex with a Libra. It *could* be true.
Well, I don't think you have to worry about being oppressed by people
not engaging in your preferences. I don't think you CAN be oppressed by
that.
Post by foamyseasquirl
What's funny is, you would probably be red-hot if I could scrape you out of
that ridiculous 'tude.
Great. Keen. I'm not taking that in, any more than I'm taking the rest
of this in.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I've never seen anyone who needed to get laid worse,
Possibly.
Post by foamyseasquirl
and I'm very sad that I'm not the person who can calm you down long enough
to realize it's FUN.
Usually it is fun.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Love is what's horrible, I was talking about the kind
of sex where you're in love, which is horrible. Seriously.
Was it? I rather enjoyed it for the most part. I'm sorry, I'll clarify,
I deeply and enthusiastically enjoyed it, certainly enough to do it
repeatedly and as often as possible.
Twas the stopping and the not-love that made it bad.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Stop blaming
sex, which just wants to make you happy, for what love did, which apparently
is the worst thing possible.
It stole my cheese? Ate my hat? Told me I was crazy when I wasn't and
told me I wasn't crazy when I was?
Post by foamyseasquirl
sex = :D
love = ow
That seems really sad to me.
Post by foamyseasquirl
love + sex = brainwashing, stupefying self-destruction
That also seems deeply sad and hopeless to me.
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I wouldn't do that to anybody'
I suspect that explains our relationship over the years.

max
['.']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-04 22:55:26 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Wow, oppressive disapproval of my sexuality.
Oppressive? Of your sexuality? That was your sexuality? Really? Wild.
Even if I did disappro^H^Hmake fun of it, who cares?
I'll let you supply your own answer.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
In a way, isn't that the lowest?
No.
It's pretty low. Sorry if you didn't realize what an ass you often are.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'pardon me miss, may I touch your nipple? let us negotiate a mutually
pleasing schedule of vibrating pleasures, and then get it notarized in
the Flowered Bower of Consensuality as an erotic preliminary to
excruciatingly gradual ruffle removal.'
Oppressive disapproval of my sexuality? Wow.
As if. (as if it's you, as if it's oppressive)
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
omg, what if it's true
I mean, I've never had sex with a Libra. It *could* be true.
Well, I don't think you have to worry about being oppressed by people not
engaging in your preferences. I don't think you CAN be oppressed by that.
Ah, what crap. Ask anyone with uptight parents, or member of a sexual
minority . . . hey, where's Nothing when you need her. She might agree with
me on this single point. Also, guys getting told all men were rapists back
in the 90's was oppressive to *anyone* trying to have a decent fucking
relationship back then, same as calling all the horny chicks sluts was in
the 50's or whenever. It's a social poison. You should think about
knocking it off. It's too late for me of course, but ideally you would not
be saying things like that to anyone under 30 who maybe still has a chance.
Anyway, shame about physical functions is highly toxic and for some reason
seems to spread. One of the weirder things about being human. Leads
directly to the whole 'evil' thing.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
sex = :D
love = ow
That seems really sad to me.
So what? It's life. It's people. It's biology. Surely you've noticed the
trend. There's no therapy that will make these things not sad, only
possible to cope with.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
love + sex = brainwashing, stupefying self-destruction
That also seems deeply sad and hopeless to me.
You would think so, but it's easy to get used to it if people leave you
alone and don't try to manipulate you into doing things that are a bad idea.
People say you need a *lot* of things (that turn out to be inessential or
replaceable), mostly because they're selling something. Actually, loving
one person and fucking another is exactly how men used to handle this
problem; don't blame me for macking once I could and the utility of it
became clear to me. If you had my problem you'd be lucky because now you
could be forever in love with the ex, so future sex you have would not melt
your head.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I wouldn't do that to anybody'
I suspect that explains our relationship over the years.
Yes, now you know.

'and you though I was teh gay'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-05 11:02:09 UTC
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Wow, oppressive disapproval of my sexuality.
Oppressive? Of your sexuality? That was your sexuality? Really? Wild.
Even if I did disappro^H^Hmake fun of it, who cares?
I'll let you supply your own answer.
I wasn't making fun of your sexuality. I couldn't have been, since I
didn't know it was your sexuality. It certainly doesn't or shouldn't
matter that someone who isn't involved in anyway makes fun of something
that accidently impinges on your fantasies.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
In a way, isn't that the lowest?
No.
It's pretty low.
If it was intended, I could sorta maybe see your point.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Sorry if you didn't realize what an ass you often are.
Why? Because I didn't realize that your theme of several years running
was actually your sexual fantasy of some sort, that you've been trying
to inveigle me and/or several other people into participating in? Did
you ever consider asking any of the people involved (such as, for
example, me) if they even wanted to participate in your sexual fantasy?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Oppressive disapproval of my sexuality? Wow.
As if. (as if it's you,
How would you KNOW, hrrm?
Post by foamyseasquirl
as if it's oppressive)
My point, indeedy.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
omg, what if it's true
I mean, I've never had sex with a Libra. It *could* be true.
Well, I don't think you have to worry about being oppressed by people not
engaging in your preferences. I don't think you CAN be oppressed by that.
Ah, what crap. Ask anyone with uptight parents, or member of a sexual
minority . . .
So gay people are oppressed when straight people refuse to have sex
with them?
Post by foamyseasquirl
hey, where's Nothing when you need her. She might agree with
me on this single point. Also, guys getting told all men were rapists back
in the 90's was oppressive to *anyone* trying to have a decent fucking
relationship back then, same as calling all the horny chicks sluts was in
the 50's or whenever. It's a social poison.
I don't think they're quite the same thing.
Post by foamyseasquirl
You should think about knocking it off.
Knocking what off?
?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Anyway, shame about physical functions is highly toxic and for some reason
seems to spread. One of the weirder things about being human. Leads
directly to the whole 'evil' thing.
Great? How is that involved?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
sex = :D
love = ow
That seems really sad to me.
So what? It's life. It's people. It's biology.
Ah, but love wasn't ow, hon, not for me.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Surely you've noticed the
trend. There's no therapy that will make these things not sad, only
possible to cope with.
Hrmmm.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
love + sex = brainwashing, stupefying self-destruction
That also seems deeply sad and hopeless to me.
You would think so, but it's easy to get used to it if people leave you
alone and don't try to manipulate you into doing things that are a bad idea.
Ok.
Post by foamyseasquirl
People say you need a *lot* of things (that turn out to be inessential or
replaceable), mostly because they're selling something. Actually, loving
one person and fucking another is exactly how men used to handle this
problem; don't blame me for macking once I could and the utility of it
became clear to me.
I'm not. I'm not arguing about polyamory or anything like polyamory,
whether I participate or not. I'm arguing with the implication that you
can't love someone, and if you do, you can't have sex with them.
I find that sad.
Post by foamyseasquirl
If you had my problem you'd be lucky because now you
could be forever in love with the ex,
You really think I will not be forever in love with Beautiful Purple
Flower?
Post by foamyseasquirl
so future sex you have would not melt your head.
You misunderstood what I was saying. Even should I decide to get
involved with somebody in the future, I'm certainly not doing so now. I
accepted far too much damage to risk inflicting it on someone else. No
until said damage is repaired, at any rate. And given my age and
situation that makes it unlikely I will be involved with anybody else.
But assume I get over the hump there; that's still not going to change
how I feel about BPF, and I'm not worried about it melting my head in
that instance.
That said, the implicit assumption behind you statement is that I'm not
thrilled with the idea of having sex right now because of my feelings
for BPF. Not so. I could probably stand to have a one-off with somebody.
Only problem is, is that I'm not built like that, and even if I was I
still have no interest in doing so with you. I don't share your
fantasies. They do not entice me. And for whatever reason, you've always
represented *to me* the anti-sexxor. I like you. I don't want to do it
with you. That said...
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I wouldn't do that to anybody'
I suspect that explains our relationship over the years.
Yes, now you know.
...I can then say I've always liked you when you're not on a tear, but
I never wanted to have sex with you, whereas, you've always
disliked/hated me, but (or therefore) wanted to have sex with me.
So you're happy to talk to me when you think that THIS time, I'm going
to go for it, and when I don't, you decide I'm the most evil person in
the world, whereas I like you and don't want to have sex (quite possibly
because I have absolutely no interest in hatefucking and I can sense
that that's what it's about) with you, so I never see any reason for the
fuss, and/or get upset that you're pissed off...
Post by foamyseasquirl
'and you though I was teh gay'
...and therefore I can't talk to you anymore. Have a nice day.

max
['What strange world is this?']
foamyseasquirl
2006-07-05 19:30:13 UTC
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Wow, oppressive disapproval of my sexuality.
Oppressive? Of your sexuality? That was your sexuality? Really? Wild.
Even if I did disappro^H^Hmake fun of it, who cares?
I'll let you supply your own answer.
I wasn't making fun of your sexuality. I couldn't have been, since I
didn't know it was your sexuality. It certainly doesn't or shouldn't
matter that someone who isn't involved in anyway makes fun of something
that accidently impinges on your fantasies.
Well, it doesn't matter, but it certainly lowers the level of the
conversation. Don't you find this dull? And now at the end here you're
even dumping me. This cracks me up. Don't go, I promise I have no designs
on you. I'll gladly drop the topic though, after one last morbid poke. ;)
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
In a way, isn't that the lowest?
No.
It's pretty low.
If it was intended, I could sorta maybe see your point.
I'll translate this as "I'm sorry." Apology accepted.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Sorry if you didn't realize what an ass you often are.
Why? Because I didn't realize that your theme of several years running was
actually your sexual fantasy of some sort,
Why wouldn't it be?
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
that you've been trying to inveigle me and/or several other people into
participating in?
But this comes as some sort of total shock and you just figured it out this
minute!! right!!
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Did you ever consider asking any of the people involved (such as, for
example, me) if they even wanted to participate in your sexual fantasy?
Hey, I posted an open letter a few days ago and got nada. I guess you
people are off the hook.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Oppressive disapproval of my sexuality? Wow.
As if. (as if it's you,
How would you KNOW, hrrm?
I don't want to KNOW. I'm sorry if I mocked your true desires; that would
have been wrong of me.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
sex = :D
love = ow
That seems really sad to me.
So what? It's life. It's people. It's biology.
Ah, but love wasn't ow, hon, not for me.
Liar. That's such a ridiculous lie that I'm not sure how you didn't
misspell words while you laughed your ass off typing it.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
People say you need a *lot* of things (that turn out to be inessential or
replaceable), mostly because they're selling something. Actually, loving
one person and fucking another is exactly how men used to handle this
problem; don't blame me for macking once I could and the utility of it
became clear to me.
I'm not. I'm not arguing about polyamory or anything like polyamory,
whether I participate or not.
Neither am I.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I'm arguing with the implication that you can't love someone, and if you
do, you can't have sex with them.
I find that sad.
Yes, that's what I said. I suppose it's sad to the type who wants it to be
some other way. You know, the romantic type. Didn't you just call me a
hatefucker? So what's with the crocodile tears about my unfulfilled
yearnings as a woman?

yearnings as a woman! ha ha hahah!
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
If you had my problem you'd be lucky because now you could be forever in
love with the ex,
You really think I will not be forever in love with Beautiful Purple
Flower?
Of course, and welcome to it.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
so future sex you have would not melt your head.
You misunderstood what I was saying. Even should I decide to get involved
with somebody in the future, I'm certainly not doing so now.
I never said you were.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I accepted far too much damage to risk inflicting it on someone else.
That's a good point.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
No until said damage is repaired, at any rate. And given my age and
situation that makes it unlikely I will be involved with anybody else.
Your option. I'm not trying to change your mind.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
But assume I get over the hump there; that's still not going to change how
I feel about BPF, and I'm not worried about it melting my head in that
instance.
I don't think you understand what I was saying, but you wouldn't have cared
for it anyway.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
That said, the implicit assumption behind you statement is that I'm not
thrilled with the idea of having sex right now because of my feelings for
BPF.
Not at all. I'm saying that if you were like me, you'd now be free to shag
all you like, perfectly safe from emotional risk with the new people.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Not so. I could probably stand to have a one-off with somebody. Only
problem is, is that I'm not built like that, and even if I was I still
have no interest in doing so with you.
I'm not having those kinds of things anymore, and with radioactive toxic
ocelot man? Worst idea ever? I think the thought mainly appeals because
it's SUCH a bad idea it's like the high-water mark of bad ideas, which makes
it funny. I don't think you'd appreciate it on that level though. This
newsgroup never did care for my sex-as-farce perspective. Also, funny isn't
worth the fallout. Look at what we have already! I'm supposed to think I'd
ever recover if we got physical?
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I don't share your fantasies. They do not entice me.
Hey, they don't entice me either. *I* don't even want my fantasies to
happen, but I was not consulted about the form it would take when I was
fucked up for life like that.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
And for whatever reason, you've always represented *to me* the
anti-sexxor. I like you. I don't want to do it with you. That said...
I get that a lot. Why then do people look at me funny when I tell them I
can't get laid? Men are creeped out by tiny freak girls who stare at them,
I know this - except for psycho dudes of course. I'm insulted that you
expect me to have hurt feelings about it. I'm not some spoiled vain little
bitch, but you treat me like one.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'I wouldn't do that to anybody'
I suspect that explains our relationship over the years.
Yes, now you know.
...I can then say I've always liked you when you're not on a tear, but I
never wanted to have sex with you, whereas, you've always disliked/hated
me,
No I don't. I've always either liked you or feared you. You're more
unhappy with "us" than I am.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
but (or therefore) wanted to have sex with me.
I did when I was 26 or 27 and for a few months a couple years ago, but take
a look at the calendar. Now I want to have sex with the L-EB, and since
that is NEVER going to happen my life is at its usual monogamous
equilibrium. Anyway, sex isn't worth it. When it's good enough to make it
worth it, it's even less worth it in the long run. The current arrangement
seems like the least horrible of several horrible possibilities. I'm
grateful to these people for not turning up the volume on the temptation; it
was like staring off the edge of a cliff whenever I saw them.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
So you're happy to talk to me when you think that THIS time, I'm going to
go for it,
Oh please! You think I'm trying to bag me some rebound ocelot? I'd be
forced to listen to at least an hour of rehash concerning the ex thing, and
I'd be expected to not make faces and gagging motions with my finger - get
back to me when you're not bleeding and making whirring noises.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
and when I don't, you decide I'm the most evil person in the world,
Not a bit. I was trying to be nice to you, but you are flipping out again.
Can't you find someone else to do that cycle with so I can hang out with you
and have ~fun~?
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
whereas I like you and don't want to have sex (quite possibly because I
have absolutely no interest in hatefucking and I can sense that that's
what it's about) with you,
Oh, now you sense me! I thought you just said you had no idea what my
sekrit sexual self was like.

Hatefucking is pretty rare. I don't think I've knowingly experienced it.
Maybe I just run fast.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
so I never see any reason for the fuss, and/or get upset that you're
pissed off...
You can relax you know. I'm old and wouldn't expect you to be into it on a
physical level even if we looooved each other and that fact worked for me in
bed.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'and you though I was teh gay'
...and therefore I can't talk to you anymore. Have a nice day.
Hey, wait, don't you want to hear me moan about some guy I can't get??
Wouldn't that be fun??

'I'm sure I have other things to whine about!'
mONSTER IN a BOx
2006-07-06 14:58:28 UTC
foamyseasquirl wrote:
[Why am I even reading this?]
Post by foamyseasquirl
Well, it doesn't matter, but it certainly lowers the level of the
conversation. Don't you find this dull?
What dull? Not talking about fantasies involving quasi-Nazi secret
societies?
Post by foamyseasquirl
And now at the end here you're even dumping me.
Nothing to dump.
Post by foamyseasquirl
This cracks me up. Don't go, I promise I have no designs on you.
It only incidently had to do with that. I'm just not in the mood to be
pissed on.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
If it was intended, I could sorta maybe see your point.
I'll translate this as "I'm sorry." Apology accepted.
I'm sorry I didn't know you fantasies involved quasi-Nazi secret
societies. Next time: label things.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Why wouldn't it be?
Why would it be?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
that you've been trying to inveigle me and/or several other people into
participating in?
But this comes as some sort of total shock and you just figured it out this
minute!! right!!
All I know is that you've been talking about the plot to get you for
several years. No idea whether you believed it or not. Sounded like you
DID believe and you thought it was bad.
Apparently you didn't believe it and thought it was good.
Well, ok then!
In either case: I have no wish to be involved!
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Did you ever consider asking any of the people involved (such as, for
example, me) if they even wanted to participate in your sexual fantasy?
Hey, I posted an open letter a few days ago and got nada. I guess you
people are off the hook.
That was an open letter?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Oppressive disapproval of my sexuality? Wow.
As if. (as if it's you,
How would you KNOW, hrrm?
I don't want to KNOW.
Cool.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I'm sorry if I mocked your true desires; that would
have been wrong of me.
H'ok.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
So what? It's life. It's people. It's biology.
Ah, but love wasn't ow, hon, not for me.
Liar. That's such a ridiculous lie that I'm not sure how you didn't
misspell words while you laughed your ass off typing it.
Nope. The love wasn't the ow. That crap that came along with the love,
that was a major ow.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I'm not. I'm not arguing about polyamory or anything like polyamory,
whether I participate or not.
Neither am I.
I have no idea what the hell you're saying then.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I'm arguing with the implication that you can't love someone, and if you
do, you can't have sex with them.
I find that sad.
Yes, that's what I said. I suppose it's sad to the type who wants it to be
some other way. You know, the romantic type. Didn't you just call me a
hatefucker?
Well, it sounds like hatefucking to me.
Question: can you ever spell things out clearly?
Post by foamyseasquirl
So what's with the crocodile tears about my unfulfilled
yearnings as a woman?
yearnings as a woman! ha ha hahah!
I found the concept sad. I have no idea about your unfulfilled yearnings.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
You really think I will not be forever in love with Beautiful Purple
Flower?
Of course, and welcome to it.
Danke.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
so future sex you have would not melt your head.
You misunderstood what I was saying. Even should I decide to get involved
with somebody in the future, I'm certainly not doing so now.
I never said you were.
Well, you goddamn sure IMPLIED it.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I accepted far too much damage to risk inflicting it on someone else.
That's a good point.
Thanks.
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
But assume I get over the hump there; that's still not going to change how
I feel about BPF, and I'm not worried about it melting my head in that
instance.
I don't think you understand what I was saying, but you wouldn't have cared
for it anyway.
Yes, and likely so.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
That said, the implicit assumption behind you statement is that I'm not
thrilled with the idea of having sex right now because of my feelings for
BPF.
Not at all. I'm saying that if you were like me, you'd now be free to shag
all you like,
Yes, but...
Post by foamyseasquirl
perfectly safe from emotional risk with the new people.
No. The perfectly safe from emotional risk part is exactly why I am not
like that. If you can do that, good for you.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I'm not having those kinds of things anymore, and with radioactive toxic
ocelot man? Worst idea ever?
Indeed.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I think the thought mainly appeals because
it's SUCH a bad idea it's like the high-water mark of bad ideas, which makes
it funny. I don't think you'd appreciate it on that level though.
I do, sadly.
Post by foamyseasquirl
This newsgroup never did care for my sex-as-farce perspective.
No, actually, I think nobody understood your joke.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Also, funny isn't
worth the fallout. Look at what we have already! I'm supposed to think I'd
ever recover if we got physical?
Exactomundo.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
I don't share your fantasies. They do not entice me.
Hey, they don't entice me either.
That makes four of us, then.
Post by foamyseasquirl
*I* don't even want my fantasies to
happen, but I was not consulted about the form it would take when I was
fucked up for life like that.
I don't know what to tell you there. One would hope that it wouldn't be
for life, but it's your head.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I get that a lot. Why then do people look at me funny when I tell them I
can't get laid?
You seem to get laid a lot?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Men are creeped out by tiny freak girls who stare at them,
I know this - except for psycho dudes of course.
I think it's the quasi-Nazi secret society vibe that does it.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I'm insulted that you expect me to have hurt feelings about it.
I'm not some spoiled vain little bitch, but you treat me like one.
Enh. It's not a particularly flattering thing to say to anyone. That's
all. I have no idea what to expect from you.
Post by foamyseasquirl
No I don't. I've always either liked you or feared you.
Fear often seems like hate.
Post by foamyseasquirl
You're more unhappy with "us" than I am.
I'm generally unhappy at the moment (but far less so than I was), so
hey, I'm moping up the puke.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I did when I was 26 or 27 and for a few months a couple years ago, but take
a look at the calendar.
Take a look at your posts where you're half-assedly referring to me as
the L-EB. Or an L-EB. Or whatever the hell that was about and I don't
want to know.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Now I want to have sex with the L-EB, and since
that is NEVER going to happen my life is at its usual monogamous
equilibrium.
Good for you. Unless it's bad, in which instance: sorry.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I'm
grateful to these people for not turning up the volume on the temptation; it
was like staring off the edge of a cliff whenever I saw them.
Layo the lemming.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Oh please! You think I'm trying to bag me some rebound ocelot? I'd be
forced to listen to at least an hour of rehash concerning the ex thing, and
I'd be expected to not make faces and gagging motions with my finger - get
back to me when you're not bleeding and making whirring noises.
Exactly.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
and when I don't, you decide I'm the most evil person in the world,
Not a bit. I was trying to be nice to you, but you are flipping out again.
Can't you find someone else to do that cycle with so I can hang out with you
and have ~fun~?
Can you find someone else not to pee at random intervals when they
don't say exactly the right thing?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Oh, now you sense me!
Look at it this way: I can read your posts for ten years, figure out
most of what you're referring to, and still have no idea about half of
what you're talking about, since clarity is not your bag.
If the usage of sense is wrong in that context, break out the thesaurus
and give me another one.
Post by foamyseasquirl
I thought you just said you had no idea what my
sekrit sexual self was like.
Hatefucking is pretty rare. I don't think I've knowingly experienced it.
Maybe I just run fast.
Sorry: seems like hatefucking. No idea otherwise. Something about
violence, domination and something something something.
Post by foamyseasquirl
Post by mONSTER IN a BOx
Post by foamyseasquirl
'and you though I was teh gay'
...and therefore I can't talk to you anymore. Have a nice day.
Hey, wait, don't you want to hear me moan about some guy I can't get??
I've heard you do that for many moons. Why don't I get a fucking turn?
Post by foamyseasquirl
Wouldn't that be fun??
'I'm sure I have other things to whine about!'
Do what you like.

max
['I'll do the same.']