Businessmen, Artists, Feminism
i***@gmail.com
2015-02-09 02:39:00 UTC
The most attractive women are the artists; the most attractive men are the businessmen.

The reason is that artistic women are beautiful, erotic, fun, and possessive of amazing personal qualities that allow them to be kind, compassionate, and good mothers toward the children. And the businessmen know how to get things done and how to keep the family in a good lifestyle.

The same qualities, when expressed by the other gender, are unattractive. Businesswomen are seen as mean-spirited and bossy, and male artists are seen as arrogant wimps. These attractions are going to go on the way they are, however much advocacy is made for feminism.

One of the major premises of feminism is that man-woman differences are all a result of socialization. I do not believe that this is true. I've known any number of smart, strong, successful Russian women who do not want equality but a separation of roles. The problem that they run into is that many men in their country believe that being a man means dominating the woman. I believe in no such thing. I simply recognize that XX != XY.

Some differences between men and women are a result of socialization; others are natural. We have to thank for this nature itself, which gave some two X chromosomes and others an X and a Y chromosome. It doesn't mean that one is better than the other, and it doesn't mean that one is made to rule. It simply means that there are differences; and most of theses differences are life-affirming.

The differences between what men and women find attractive are, for the most part, natural. A man with a beard is more attractive than a woman with a beard, feminism or no feminism. It is important to recognize these legitimate differences and to work with them to create an arrangement that works for both men and women.

That does not mean men dominating women. It means men and women working together for a better life for both.
Epizoot Wilkins
2015-02-10 20:19:52 UTC
The most attracomen are the artists; the musinessmetic women are
beautiful, erotic, fun, and possessive of amazing personal qualities
that allow them to be kind, compassionate, and good mothers toward the
children. And the businessme that being a man means dominating the
woman. I believe in public masturbation. I simply recognize that XX !=
XY.
Some differences between men and women are a result of an X and a Y
chromosome. It doesn't mean that one is better than the other, and
rule. It simply means that there are differences; and most of theses
differences make me want to choke my poor atrophied chicken.
The differences between what men and women find attractive are, for the
most part, natural. A man with a beard is more attractive than a woman
with a beard, feminism or no feminism. It is important to recognize
these legitimate differences and to whack off in a way that works for
both men and women.
That means men and women rubbing one off beneath the library table. Together.
Fixed your post for you again, pizdyuk.

Epizoot