Farewell to Cujo, his goons, alt.usenerd.kooks
richard
2008-01-13 15:55:11 UTC
I would like to say its been swell, but it looks like there is
absolutely no room in 2008 for these trolls as no one is prepared to
take on their trash anymore and others are simply forgetting these
jerks. After being banned from google, cujo has made some puny
attempts to latch on by throwing around a few names trying to leech an
agry response, but its becoming clear that his stuff is just so
obsolete that no one is buying it anymore. As for his side kicks,
that are probably his multi personalities - Who are they again? And
"kooks", it reminds me of an eighties term, that people grimace at
the sight of it ever becoming retro. Lets face it there is a new
style happening and you just aren't a part of it. So do yourself a
favour and get with the program. Yep.. its called getting a "real"
life - it may be a strange concept but considering how you latched on
to the superficial one - I think you'll eventually get it(May take
some time).
Sooner or later...
Its going to have to end
"So long farewell
Adieu Adieu Adieu"
GOODBYE!!!
GOODBYE!!!
GOODBYE!!!
Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew Edward Hennig", has always been
a frickin sick psychotic asshole. Trust me, he will return. He always
does. Google is free and only needs an email account to go again. With
his resources, he will have a new email soon enough. Check out his
domain, petitmorte.net. It is owned by the same person who owns the
now defunct lart.com site. We all know who owned that one right?
Cujo DeSockpuppet

(rira vs vg'f abg, vg'f n terng gebyy!)
Pinku-Sensei
2008-01-13 17:14:53 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Nice rant, Wankboi.
There is a reason why Ilya Shambat has the Unabomber Surprise.

http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=shambat

Kookle Search Results

1 match for "shambat".

Ilya Shambat

Unabomber Surprise

(Yes, Kookle is back up. All hail Sean!!!!1!!)

There is also a reason why he has only /one/ award--so far. It's that
he has a history of running away and hiding his kookiness from AUK when
poked by Cujo or others. Now, he's charging at us (tinu) headlong with
little or no provocation and showing more kookiness than ever. What's
changed, I wonder?

[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
(rira vs vg'f abg, vg'f n terng gebyy!)
Gur cbnfg jnf sebz gur vqragvpny VC nqqerff nf Jnaxong'f yngrfg.
Shegurezber, gur hfre ntrag yvarf ner vqragvpny, vapyhqvat gur irefvba
bs ZFVR orvat eha; vg'f orra hcqngrq sebz 6.0 n zbagu ntb gb 7.0 gbqnl.
V ehyr gung vg'f uvz hayrff pbzcryyvat rivqrapr pna or znqr gung vg'f
fbzrbar ryfr hfvat uvf pbzchgre, yvxr uvf jvsr.
--
Pinku-Sensei
Co-FNVW of AUK
http://www.caballista.org/auk/index.html
Bob Officer
2008-01-13 17:43:01 UTC
On 13 Jan 2008 17:14:53 GMT, in alt.usenet.kooks, "Pinku-Sensei"
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Nice rant, Wankboi.
There is a reason why Ilya Shambat has the Unabomber Surprise.
http://www.caballista.org/auk/kookle.php?search=shambat
Kookle Search Results
1 match for "shambat".
Ilya Shambat
Unabomber Surprise
(Yes, Kookle is back up. All hail Sean!!!!1!!)
There is also a reason why he has only /one/ award--so far. It's that
he has a history of running away and hiding his kookiness from AUK when
poked by Cujo or others. Now, he's charging at us (tinu) headlong with
little or no provocation and showing more kookiness than ever. What's
changed, I wonder?
Vg frrzf Jnaxobv unf ntnva zvtengrq sebz yrrpuvat bss crbcyr va Bar
cynpr, (gur HF) (jvgu uvf pevzvany/neerfg erpbeq ur jnf arneyl
ha-rzcyblnoyr), gb gur terng ynaq qbja haqre jurer gur Srznyr gb Znyr
engvb vf 4:1. Nyy gubfr ynqvrf gb juvpu gb yrrpu n yvivat.
Post by Pinku-Sensei
[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
(rira vs vg'f abg, vg'f n terng gebyy!)
Gur cbnfg jnf sebz gur vqragvpny VC nqqerff nf Jnaxong'f yngrfg.
Shegurezber, gur hfre ntrag yvarf ner vqragvpny, vapyhqvat gur irefvba
bs ZFVR orvat eha; vg'f orra hcqngrq sebz 6.0 n zbagu ntb gb 7.0 gbqnl.
V ehyr gung vg'f uvz hayrff pbzcryyvat rivqrapr pna or znqr gung vg'f
fbzrbar ryfr hfvat uvf pbzchgre, yvxr uvf jvsr.
uvf jvsr cbfgrq n enag qrsraqvat gur Jnaxobv va nyg nfgebybtl va gur
ynfg srj jrrxf.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
Hammer of Thor, Sept 2005
Pinku-Sensei
2008-01-13 20:02:04 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[...]
Lrnu, V abgvprq. V unir gb nqzvg gung V qba'g sbyybj uvz pybfryl rabhtu
gb xabj jura ur zbirq. Nf sbe gur punatr va orunivbe, znlor ur'f sbhaq
orggre hfrf sbe uvf grfgbfgrebar. Znlor orvat zneevrq unf tvira uvz n
fcvar. Be znlor uvf jvsr vf qbvat uvf svtugvat sbe uvz--frr orybj.
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Pinku-Sensei
[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
(rira vs vg'f abg, vg'f n terng gebyy!)
Gur cbnfg jnf sebz gur vqragvpny VC nqqerff nf Jnaxong'f yngrfg.
Shegurezber, gur hfre ntrag yvarf ner vqragvpny, vapyhqvat gur irefvba
bs ZFVR orvat eha; vg'f orra hcqngrq sebz 6.0 n zbagu ntb gb 7.0
gbqnl. V ehyr gung vg'f uvz hayrff pbzcryyvat rivqrapr pna or znqr
gung vg'f fbzrbar ryfr hfvat uvf pbzchgre, yvxr uvf jvsr.
uvf jvsr cbfgrq n enag qrsraqvat gur Jnaxobv va nyg nfgebybtl va gur
ynfg srj jrrxf.
Lrnu, V ernq gung.

ZVQ: <1rns63p6-7o29-44p1-n688-***@n35t2000ces.tbbtyrtebhcf.pbz>

V nyfb ernq gur sbyybj-hc gb lbhe erfcbafr gb gur bevtvany.

ZVQ: <6q1q6q95-53q9-4soo-o53p-***@g1t2000cen.tbbtyrtebhcf.pbz>

Gur bcgvbaf ner 1) Vyln vf cbfgvat ivn n fbpxchccrg, 2) Zrynavr Funzong
vf cbfgvat ivn n fbpxchccrg, be 3) Zrynavr /vf/ Vyln'f fbpxchccrg, juvpu
vf gur fnzr nf 1. Bs gubfr cbffvovyvgvrf, gur svefg vf yvxryl, gur
frpbaq vf vagrerfgvat (funqrf bs Navgn Xnepmrjfxv, nalbar?) ohg jbhyq
erdhver zber rivqrapr gb pbaivapr zr, naq gur guveq vf hggreyl
cngurgvp--Funzong znxvat hc n jvsr naq gura univat "ure" cbfg gb HFRARG
vf gjb fgrcf orlbaq jung trgf Ylfntug ynhturq ng; rira Puhpxabmmyr arire
pynvzf gb unir zneevrq nal bs uvf snagnfl jbzra, yrg nybar unir gurz
cbfg gb HFRARG. Nyy bs gur bcgvbaf, gubhtu, ner fhssvpvragyl xbbxl sbe
zr gb gnxr abgvpr.

Fgvyy, V'z vagevthrq ol gur cbffvovyvgl gung Zef. Funzong vf oruvaq guvf
cnegvphyne cbnfg. Ure jevgvat (V'z nffhzvat fur'f erny naq abg Vyln'f
fbpxchccrg) vf abg bayl irel Oevgvfu/Nhfgenyvna, ohg nyfb zhpu zber
ntterffvir naq vanegvphyngr guna nalguvat V'ir ernq sebz Vyln. Ure
cbfgvat fglyr vf nyfb zber pbasebagngvbany. Vyln ehaf njnl; Zrynavr
qbrfa'g. Nyy bs gung znxrf zr bcra gb gur vqrn gung Zrynavr vf gur unaq
vafvqr gur "Ab bar sebz abguvat" fbpx, rira gubhtu zl cebivfvbany ehyvat
vf gung vg'f Vyln. Cbvag zr gb zber rivqrapr sbe vg orvat Zrynavr.
Hagvy lbh qb, V'yy npprcg abzvangvbaf sbe rvgure Vyln be rira "Gur
Funzong Ubhfrubyq" ohg abg Zrynavr hayrff fur cbfgf nf urefrys ntnva.
miguel
2008-01-13 20:54:49 UTC
On 13 Jan 2008 20:02:04 GMT, "Pinku-Sensei"
Still, I'm intrigued by the possibility that Mrs. Shambat is behind this
particular poast. Her writing (I'm assuming she's real and not Ilya's
sockpuppet) is not only very British/Australian, but also much more
aggressive and inarticulate than anything I've read from Ilya. Her
posting style is also more confrontational. Ilya runs away; Melanie
doesn't. All of that makes me open to the idea that Melanie is the hand
inside the "No one from nothing" sock, even though my provisional ruling
is that it's Ilya. Point me to more evidence for it being Melanie.
Until you do, I'll accept nominations for either Ilya or even "The
Shambat Household" but not Melanie unless she posts as herself again.
Well, if you've ruled that it is Ilya, it must be. LOL.

miguel
gregk
2008-01-13 22:25:48 UTC
Post by miguel
On 13 Jan 2008 20:02:04 GMT, "Pinku-Sensei"
Still, I'm intrigued by the possibility that Mrs. Shambat is behind this
particular poast. Her writing (I'm assuming she's real and not Ilya's
sockpuppet) is not only very British/Australian, but also much more
aggressive and inarticulate than anything I've read from Ilya. Her
posting style is also more confrontational. Ilya runs away; Melanie
doesn't. All of that makes me open to the idea that Melanie is the hand
inside the "No one from nothing" sock, even though my provisional ruling
is that it's Ilya. Point me to more evidence for it being Melanie.
Until you do, I'll accept nominations for either Ilya or even "The
Shambat Household" but not Melanie unless she posts as herself again.
Well, if you've ruled that it is Ilya, it must be. LOL.
It's you, isn't it? Yes. You're not fooling anyone, you know. ...Well,
except for teh Pinky-Sniffer, but that doesn't count because fooling her is
about as hard as falling off a log.
Post by miguel
miguel
Your name sucks. You should change it.
Ventas
2008-01-14 02:30:10 UTC
Post by miguel
On 13 Jan 2008 20:02:04 GMT, "Pinku-Sensei"
Still, I'm intrigued by the possibility that Mrs. Shambat is behind this
particular poast. =A0Her writing (I'm assuming she's real and not Ilya's
sockpuppet) is not only very British/Australian, but also much more
aggressive and inarticulate than anything I've read from Ilya. =A0Her
posting style is also more confrontational. =A0Ilya runs away; Melanie
doesn't. =A0All of that makes me open to the idea that Melanie is the han=
Post by miguel
inside the "No one from nothing" sock, even though my provisional ruling
is that it's Ilya. =A0Point me to more evidence for it being Melanie. =A0=
Until you do, I'll accept nominations for either Ilya or =A0even "The
Shambat Household" but not Melanie unless she posts as herself again.
It goes to show how little you know - Just know I every bullies worse
nightmare esspecially to anyone who hurts my daughter and my new son
in law. I am here to help your transition to the otherside.
Particularly for Cujo.
As my mentor freddy kruger said,
"WELCOME TO MY NIGHTMARE"
Yawn.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 04:05:12 UTC
Post by miguel
[...]
Oh dear. You're supposed to threaten me with a k00ks00t first. Pleace to
follow teh time honored procedures, Wankboi.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 03:52:40 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[...]
Post by Bob Officer
Post by Pinku-Sensei
[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
[...]
Vg'f Jnaxobv. Ur'f abj gnxra gb hfvat fbpxchccrgf yvxr gur oblbf ur jnf
qrsraqvat. Sbe gubfr jub pnzr yngr gb guvf jubyr zrybqenzn gur onfvp
cerzvfr jnf guvf:

Jnaxobv jnf tvir gur nfgebybtl erthynef uvf irefvba bs synzvat <favpxre>
orpnhfr jr qnerq gb ynhtu ng Rq Jbyyznaa. Hc hagvy gura, Jnaxobv bayl
fubjrq hc gb cbfg fbzr genafyngrq cbrgel naq jnk hcba gur terng
cuvybfbcuvpny dhrfgvbaf bs yvsr nf na haqrirybcrq nqhyg jbhyq frr gurz. N
cbfgre xabja bayl nf "n" sbhaq gur negvpyr va gur Nevmban Jvyqpng nobhg
uvz jnaxvat va n cevingr yvoenel naq n arg.ybba jnf obea.

Nqq gb gung gur pbafvqrenoyr uvfgbel bs uvf yvsr gung pnzr gb yvtug ivn
gur cbfgref bs nyg.natfg V'q unir gb fnl gung guvf vf bar bs gur zbfg
bireybbxrq xbbxf fgvyy juvavat.
Bob Officer
2008-01-14 05:05:40 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 03:52:40 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Cujo
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Vg'f Jnaxobv. Ur'f abj gnxra gb hfvat fbpxchccrgf yvxr gur oblbf ur jnf
qrsraqvat. Sbe gubfr jub pnzr yngr gb guvf jubyr zrybqenzn gur onfvp
Jnaxobv jnf tvir gur nfgebybtl erthynef uvf irefvba bs synzvat <favpxre>
orpnhfr jr qnerq gb ynhtu ng Rq Jbyyznaa. Hc hagvy gura, Jnaxobv bayl
fubjrq hc gb cbfg fbzr genafyngrq cbrgel naq jnk hcba gur terng
cuvybfbcuvpny dhrfgvbaf bs yvsr nf na haqrirybcrq nqhyg jbhyq frr gurz. N
cbfgre xabja bayl nf "n" sbhaq gur negvpyr va gur Nevmban Jvyqpng nobhg
uvz jnaxvat va n cevingr yvoenel naq n arg.ybba jnf obea.
Nqq gb gung gur pbafvqrenoyr uvfgbel bs uvf yvsr gung pnzr gb yvtug ivn
gur cbfgref bs nyg.natfg V'q unir gb fnl gung guvf vf bar bs gur zbfg
bireybbxrq xbbxf fgvyy juvavat.
V jnf vzcerffrq ol uvf Xbbxlarff, juvyr gryyvat rirelbar ur jnf n
cebqhpgvir zrzore bs fbpvrgl, juvyr jbexvat va n unys-jnl ubhfr,
orpnfr ur jnf erdhverq gb qb pbheg erdhverq pbzzhavgl freivpr.

Gura gurer vf uvf frys qrpynerq "ornhgvshy crefba fgnghf" juvpu ur
sryg fubhyq nyybj uvz naq uvf pheerag "Ehor bs gur Jrrx" gb shpx va
choyvp cynprf.

Jnaxobv vf n xbbx naq unf orra haqre-engre sbe lrnef. ur znl or nf
ovmneer nf EgF be TS-Ovyyl

Gura Tnvy fhccbegvat Jnaxobv vf shaal gbb. nf shaal nf ure gelvat gb
oynzr lbh sbe gur abprrzf.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
Hammer of Thor, Sept 2005
The One True Roger
2008-01-13 18:44:04 UTC
On 13 Jan 2008 17:14:53 GMT, I found that "Pinku-Sensei"
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Gur cbnfg jnf sebz gur vqragvpny VC nqqerff nf Jnaxong'f yngrfg.
Shegurezber, gur hfre ntrag yvarf ner vqragvpny, vapyhqvat gur irefvba
bs ZFVR orvat eha; vg'f orra hcqngrq sebz 6.0 n zbagu ntb gb 7.0 gbqnl.
V ehyr gung vg'f uvz hayrff pbzcryyvat rivqrapr pna or znqr gung vg'f
fbzrbar ryfr hfvat uvf pbzchgre, yvxr uvf jvsr.
Anu, vg'f uvz, V whfg qbhoyr-purpxrq lbhe rivqrapr.
--
"What signify a few lives lost in a century or two? The tree of
liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of

"The best propaganda omits rather than invents" - Mason Cooley
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-13 16:00:13 UTC
Post by richard
[...]
Don't celebrate too soon, St00pid. I'm not going anywhere. It's not my
domain either, Bullis. You've been proving your an idiot who never learns
for almost 10 years. Maybe you should just give up.
Meat Plow
2008-01-13 16:59:05 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by richard
[...]
We don't call him St00pid fer nothin :)

Just month or so ago I too was Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew
Edward Hennig" according to St00pid :)
BaronLurk
2008-01-13 18:02:59 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by richard
[...]
As I have been. Just goes to show you what happens when the two
remaining neurons start in-breading.
Pinku-Sensei
2008-01-13 18:08:46 UTC
Post by Meat Plow
We don't call him St00pid fer nothin :)
There's a reason why I nominated him to run for the JoJo Bartlo Memorial
PAP, and then, as soon as he won it, disqualified him from competing for
the PAP again. He's vastly overqualified for an award that recognizes
"stupidity, idiocy, moronism, silliness, cretinism and general kookery."
Let some lower level kook win that one.
Post by Meat Plow
Just month or so ago I too was Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew
Edward Hennig" according to St00pid :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'm you, too!
--
Pinku-Sensei
The One True Roger
2008-01-13 18:41:29 UTC
On 13 Jan 2008 18:08:46 GMT, I found that "Pinku-Sensei"
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Meat Plow
Just month or so ago I too was Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew
Edward Hennig" according to St00pid :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'm you, too!
Shit, according to Novins, I'm Cujo, MP, Kent, Artie, and 40+ others.

I think I have you both beat LOL.

Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 03:54:32 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Meat Plow
Just month or so ago I too was Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew
Edward Hennig" according to St00pid :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'm you, too!
Shit, according to Novins, I'm Cujo, MP, Kent, Artie, and 40+ others.
I think I have you both beat LOL.
I wish my sockpuppets would shut the fuck up when the kooks are trolling
themselves, dammit.
Atlas Bugged
2008-01-17 02:31:40 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Meat Plow
Just month or so ago I too was Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew
Edward Hennig" according to St00pid :)
Oh, I forgot about that. I'm you, too!
Shit, according toNovins, I'm Cujo, MP, Kent, Artie, and 40+ others.
I think I have you both beat LOL.
Don't be ridiculous, "Roger." I make no claim of absolute certainty as to
any of them.

I do make a claim of certainty that you are a criminal prick and an
IQ-challenged child-molester.

I also make a claim of absolute certainty that while you may not be any
particular fraudulent ID, there is zero doubt you have posted under numerous
IDs while actively defrauding readers and screaming hysterically that you
weren't posting under false IDs.

The point is that you are a scumbag, and it can be proved - to a certainty -
without even exiting the world of Usenet, and that's a place where ironclad
proof is normally difficult - or worse - to come by. Nice work, dumbfuck.

Try to focus:

"Scumbag"

"You."

ID irrelevant.

Capiche?
--
"The One True Roger" is a child molester, a troll, a sociopath, a fraud, a
spammer, a stalker - of me for 2 years, and for others, much longer - and a

Check out his web-server, an Islamic terrorist front based in Egypt.
<www.gawab.com>. Used by terrorists to post because American subpoenas
aren't honored.

Never explicitly denies any of it, and tells me he can sue me for libel.

Uh-huh. <foot tapping> He's utterly impotent and can't do anything to
anyone which would require him to actually ID himself.

He's basically a vicious and ignorant spammer - his only recourse is to
flood groups and abuse desks with multiple lies and frauds under numerous
names.

That sort of fraud hasn't worked out too well anymore, leaving these types
even more impotent than ever - their lives online again mirroring their real
lives.

"Roger" is in fact a notorious, sociopathic liar and Usenet menace who likes
to hump young boys. Please don't feed this nasty, sick troll. Since I have
no children, I don't worry about him much.

<***@gawab.com> is his true e-mail address which he's had - and used -
since I outed him. Feel free to use it to let him know how you feel, or
just search on it to see the dozens of identities he's used.

<cough> <dontanyonehireroger> <cough> <cough>
<thesearentmyopinionstheyrefacts> <cough> <cough>

Many real-deal humans hate this fucker, usually because he assaulted them in
one way or another. Beware the dozens of IDs - all usually him - that
appear to support the cocksucker.

Here's just a few of the multiple identities of this guy, just the few he
admits to!
NAME USED: "Waffler"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/f65de4dd8c6c4d98>
NAME USED: "Waffleer"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/cc8ae4702b037b20>
NAME USED: "TheWaffler"
LINK: <http://snipurl.com/waf1>
NAME USED: "Waffler 2.0"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/d57f5181483496a6>
NAME USED: "Waffler22"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/4d9442d0a7c6e5d1>
NAME USED: "Wafflerr"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/95f8d8fdc9353783>
NAME USED: "Atlas Whore"
LINK: <http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/3ca74fc083ce260b>
NAME USED: "Waffler 3.0"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/29e237cfcdfc53ae?dmode=source>
NAME USED: "Dorkless Von Heinybeiter"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/groups/profile?enc_user=ldmP4BcAAAAHnp2DX3_GuNYkwnoje0v8N_Av_FMLMBPttM-JQuW6BA&hl=en>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've admitted [Lio Convoy and Dorkless were the same]
myself, as I also admitted I was Waffler about a year ago."
NAME USED: "Lio Convoy"
LINK:
<http://groups.google.com/group/alt.tv.firefly/msg/111cfc7bc9e6bc99?dmode=source>
SOCIOPATH EXCERPT: "I've stayed out of this thread until today..."
COMMENT: A thread which included "Waffler"
Ventas
Yawn.
Shamus MacGonagal
2008-01-17 14:37:46 UTC
Post by Pinku-Sensei
Post by Meat Plow
[...]
fucking dizum yawner. ROFL
Pack
fucking teranews wanker. Plonk.
richard
2008-01-13 23:19:55 UTC
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:00:13 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by richard
[...]
It must be a bad day when you need to resort to replying to yourself.
cujo and meatplow are the same person. So you change nicks and
services. BFD. Hell, you probably have an account with every service
there is. Except those that post an IP with the headers.

I never understood why it is you bash me around so much, then turn
around and befriend the registered child molester Gary Burnmore.
Oh maybe it's because he lets you get away with anything you want to
do.
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 03:59:11 UTC
Post by richard
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 16:00:13 +0000 (UTC), Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:09:57 -0800 (PST),
[...]
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!1!!!
Post by richard
So you change nicks and
services.
We...errrrrrr...I mean...I do? Lawdy!
Post by richard
BFD. Hell, you probably have an account with every service
there is. Except those that post an IP with the headers.
Wrong again, St00pid.
Post by richard
I never understood why it is you bash me around so much, then turn
around and befriend the registered child molester Gary Burnmore.
More delusions from the reigning St00pidity Deity.
Post by richard
Oh maybe it's because he lets you get away with anything you want to
do.
Have you read the TOS/AUP of DataBasix, St00pid? It's more restrictive
than most. You'd last about 20 milliseconds there, Bolo.
SneakyP
2008-03-01 02:08:00 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
Post by richard
So you change nicks and
services.
We...errrrrrr...I mean...I do? Lawdy!
Post by richard
Oh maybe it's because he lets you get away with anything you want to
do.
Have you read the TOS/AUP of DataBasix, St00pid? It's more restrictive
than most. You'd last about 20 milliseconds there, Bolo.
I figured Jesness ran out of his psychotropic medications again.
"The St00pid" must have believed all this... or was it the other way
around.

Usenet just doesn't get boring.

(Yes, just catching up on older news)
--
SneakyP
What's written in newsgroup stays in newsgroup.
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
It's really funny that you and I continue to OWN this
newsgroup, despite the haterf'losers desperate attempts.
Then that means haters are here rent-free
We're here at ***your*** expense.
Buzzard
2008-03-03 02:10:45 UTC
Post by SneakyP
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
It's really funny that you and I continue to OWN this
newsgroup, despite the haterf'losers desperate attempts.
Then that means haters are here rent-free
We're here at ***your*** expense.
I didn't think "owning" a newsgroup
really qualified as an expense
Peter J Ross
2008-01-14 10:59:23 UTC
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:11:52 -0800 (PST),
Post by richard
It must be a bad day when you need to resort to replying to yourself.
cujo and meatplow are the same person. So you change nicks and
services. BFD. Hell, you probably have an account with every service
there is. Except those that post an IP with the headers.
I never understood why it is you bash me around so much, then turn
around and befriend the registered child molester Gary Burnmore.
Because he is a hypocrite, forger and lying sociopath who could care
less about whatever ethics he claims to espouse, and only claims to
espouse them for the purpose of preying on some people and fooling
others into thinking he represents their values.
Who are you babbling about, Wankbat? St00pid Bullis believes that half
the posters on Usenet are the same person: do you agree with him?

In fact, the reason that half the posters you encounter on Usenet
laugh at you isn't that they're all the same person; it's that you're
laughable.
As for Mr. Burnore, if he is indeed a registered child molester,
If you'll believe that, you'll believe anything.
I do not see why he is tolerated on the Usenet at all.
Perverts who masturbate in libraries shouldn't be tolerated on Usenet
either.
"Chiaroscuro" isn't,
and unlike Burnore he sometimes made intelligent contributions to
discussions on Usenet and productive contributions to society.
How would you recognise either of those things if you saw them,
Spambat?
All I know of Gary Burnore is that he participated in the nastiness on
alt.astrology and flamewars on rec.arts.poems, but I've never seen him
say anything worthwhile.
Your idea of posting something worthwhile is spamming your illucid,
comical screed and illiterate doggerel all over Usenet.
I suppose what Cujo and Burnore have in common is that they are both
predators, just with different tactics.
And they're the same person! And so am I!
If he's attacking you, see that as a good thing and imagine how good
it is that you're not a 40- to 50-something predator who spends his
free time forging and harrassing people he doesn't know.
Are you aware that you're chatting in a friendly way to somebody whose
greatest claim to Usenet fame is his defunct website of child
pornography?
Post by richard
Oh maybe it's because he lets you get away with anything you want to do.
I suppose Cujo got Burnore cujo-whipped, but Burnore may slither away
and bite him back.
How's "Melanie"? Is she related to "janet santana"?
--
PJR :-)

List of Usenet Kook Award Winners:
http://www.alcatroll.com/kook-awards/
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 04:11:09 UTC
Damn, not only is Cujee Lesbo a drug using alcoholic; but, "she" is also
a psychotic nut. LOL, as if I didn't already know that.
Nabgure svful ovgrf ba gur onvg! JBBBBBBBBBBBB-UBBBBBBBBB!
Bob Officer
2008-01-14 05:08:29 UTC
On Mon, 14 Jan 2008 04:11:09 +0000 (UTC), in alt.usenet.kooks, Cujo
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Damn, not only is Cujee Lesbo a drug using alcoholic; but, "she" is also
a psychotic nut. LOL, as if I didn't already know that.
Nabgure svful ovgrf ba gur onvg! JBBBBBBBBBBBB-UBBBBBBBBB!
We are sure getting lots of milage on that one aren't repeat?

How the Magazine Publishing Business.
--
Bob Officer
COOSN-266-06-01986
Hammer of Thor, Sept 2005
Bob Officer
2008-01-13 16:49:42 UTC
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:09:57 -0800 (PST), in alt.astrology,
I would like to say its been swell, but it looks like there is
absolutely no room in 2008 for these trolls as no one is prepared to
take on their trash anymore and others are simply forgetting these
jerks. After being banned from google,
How does one get banned from google. Google is the source of about
60-80% of all the spam on usenet. Google doesn't ban anyone.

Also Cujo has never posted from Google. <how does one get banned from
a place they never go or a service they never use?
[...]
How long until Wankboi's wife finds out the truth about his
background, and boots his ass out of the house?
Ak'toh'di
Pinku-Sensei
2008-01-13 19:15:42 UTC
Post by Bob Officer
On Sun, 13 Jan 2008 06:09:57 -0800 (PST), in alt.astrology,
I would like to say its been swell, but it looks like there is
absolutely no room in 2008 for these trolls as no one is prepared to
take on their trash anymore and others are simply forgetting these
jerks. After being banned from google,
How does one get banned from google. Google is the source of about
60-80% of all the spam on usenet. Google doesn't ban anyone.
Ask the people on NANAE how they managed to get Richard Scoville banned
from scores of Google Groups accounts. Somehow, they succeeded.

[NANAE added.]
Post by Bob Officer
Also Cujo has never posted from Google.
Neither has Colonel Jake, as far as I can tell, but he's listed as being
banned from Google Groups as well.
Post by Bob Officer
<how does one get banned from
a place they never go or a service they never use?
With Google Groups, it's possible. My guess is that someone (Mr., or
more likely, Mrs. Shambat, in this case) complains about a poster whose
posts appear on Google, regardless of whether it was actually posted
through the service or whether the poster even has a Google Groups
account. Google then nukes the profile they've created for that poster.
The complainer can then count coup, even though the result is
meaningless in terms of curtailing the "banned" poster's activity.

That's merely my guess, though. I do know where there are people who
might know, and where this discussion is on-topic.

[comp.internet.services.google added. This was one of Tim Skirvin's
"obvious groups" and it /is/ getting traffic. Let's see if the B8MBies
actually ended up doing something right. BTW, a note for the Google
Groupers reading this--the original post was from alt.angst, my post is
from alt.usenet.kooks, the subject matter is also on-topic on
alt.fucknozzles and news.admin.net-abuse.email. You can trim
alt.astrology, alt.music.michael-jackson, and alt.fan.art-bell from your

As for what effect this has on AUK, it means that I will no longer
accept banned Google Groups accounts as evidence for the Kenny McCormick
Memorial Medal unless there are also posts from that Google account to
either USENET or Google's internal discussion groups. Rewarding
frivolous, meaningless, and even kooky netcopping is not the purpose of
the Kenny. It /is/ the purpose of the AFA-B Tinfoil Star.

[alt.fan.art-bell added--frivolous netcopping is on-topic there.]
Post by Bob Officer
[...]
<piggybacking>
Nice unprovoked meltdown there. AUK gives out awards for that. Would
you like one? I can send it in care of "The Shambat Household" if we
(there is no we) can't determine whether it's Mr. Shambat or Mrs.
Shambat who is responsible.
</piggybacking>

[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by Bob Officer
How long until Wankboi's wife finds out the truth about his
background, and boots his ass out of the house?
I'll start a pool. The stakes--a six-pack of beer or its equivalent in
value in beverages, adult or otherwise. The wager--never. I suspect
she might toss him out for something he does in the future, but not for
something he did before he met her. The time frame for collecting--the
current average duration of a marriage in Australia. I don't plan on
ponying up the beer or other beverage any time soon.
John "C"
2008-01-13 19:26:42 UTC
I will no longer accept uncircumcised penii to suck,
only circumcised for me.
What a surprise, Pinky!

Number One
Peter J Ross
2008-01-14 11:01:24 UTC
In alt.usenet.kooks on Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:19:52 -0800 (PST),
Mrs. Shambat knows everything. She also knows enough to look deeper.
Is "Mrs. Shambat" a Hooters waitress or a hot attorney,
chuc^H^H^H^HSpambat?
--
PJR :-)

List of Usenet Kook Award Winners:
http://www.alcatroll.com/kook-awards/
gregk
2008-01-14 16:21:26 UTC
Is "Mrs. Shambat" a Hooters waitress or a hot attorney?
Too
Fucking
Funny
John "C"
2008-01-14 17:53:14 UTC
Post by gregk
Is "Mrs. Shambat" a Hooters waitress or a hot attorney?
Too
Fucking
Funny
Yes, Peter is!

http://vote.wranglers.googlepages.com/

Number One
Epizoot Wilkins
What the hell is this shite? Would you mind keeping it the hell out of HERE?
Kadaitcha Man
2015-01-08 23:23:10 UTC
Post by Epizoot Wilkins
What the hell is this shite?
That's a question.

HTH
--
"*probability is a physical substance that has physical properties like
interference.*" - Vincent Maycock, an alt.atheism atheist propounding
his complete and utter lack of knowledge of quantum mechanics.
John "C"
2008-01-14 15:56:00 UTC
Nice unprovoked meltdown there. AUK gives out awards for that. Would
you like one? I can send it in care of "The Shambat Household" if we
(there is no we) can't determine whether it's Mr. Shambat or Mrs.
Shambat who is responsible.
</piggybacking>
You sound like you actually know what you're talking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Appearances can be deceiving and are in this case. Pinky Sue has
"book-learning" but ZERO "Common Sense"!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. Shambat knows everything. She also knows enough to look deeper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Pinky Sue knows very little of anything in the "Real World".
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you're in charge of alt.usenet.kooks? Let me ask you a simple
question: What is it that you are after?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Reaction Formation in psychology: Pinky Sue was "Picked-on" so
horribly in Jr High and High School for being transgendered that she
wants to take revenge on anyone that she can, which will probably
include you, now.

Number One

p.s. Beware the wrath of the "Tranny" scorned!
John "C"
2008-01-15 01:11:57 UTC
Post by John "C"
Nice unprovoked meltdown there. AUK gives out awards for that. Would
you like one? I can send it in care of "The Shambat Household" if we
(there is no we) can't determine whether it's Mr. Shambat or Mrs.
Shambat who is responsible.
</piggybacking>
You sound like you actually know what you're talking about.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Appearances can be deceiving and are in this case. Pinky Sue has
"book-learning" but ZERO "Common Sense"!
If someone's book-learning allows them to make educated decisions that
are superior to decisions made by "common sense" six-packers, then
there's no need for "common sense."
Post by John "C"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Mrs. Shambat knows everything. She also knows enough to look deeper.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Pinky Sue knows very little of anything in the "Real World".
How much do you know of anything in the real world of stars, planets
and ecosystems?
Or in the real world of waves and particles?
Or in the real world of global warming?
Post by John "C"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So you're in charge of alt.usenet.kooks? Let me ask you a simple
question: What is it that you are after?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
* Reaction Formation in psychology: Pinky Sue was "Picked-on" so
horribly in Jr High and High School for being transgendered that she
wants to take revenge on anyone that she can, which will probably
include you, now.
That's where "common sense" gets you wrong.
Someone who's been picked on in school would most likely want revenge
against the kind of people who picked on them, not against everyone
and certainly not against people who have been accused of similar
things ("book learning with zero common sense").
Well. Ta ta. Enjoy your "common sense" and don't be surprised when it
collapses around you, as it did around its other exponents like Rush
Limbaugh!
Is that you in that Sock, Pinky?

Number One

"Silly little awards"
- pinku-***@caballista.org

"Silly little awards"
- pinku-***@caballista.org

"Silly little awards"
- pinku-***@caballista.org
Pinku-Sensei
2008-01-13 17:55:36 UTC
richard <***@do.you> wrote in news:***@4ax.com:

Speak of the Devil, and his horns shall pop up!

[alt.fucknozzles added.]
Post by richard
Cujo, AKA "Just Taylor", AKA "Matthew Edward Hennig", has always been
a frickin sick psychotic asshole. Trust me, he will return. He always
does. Google is free and only needs an email account to go again. With
his resources, he will have a new email soon enough.
Hi, St00pid! I just mentioned you in MID
***@204.153.245.131, so I find it
convenient that you poasted at the nearly the same time I did. Remember
that, in the world according to you, I'm Just Taylor, too. Since you
think that Just Taylor is Cujo and Brad Jesness, that means that I'm
also Cujo and Brad Jesness. Oh, and Brad Jesness seems to agree with
you on one of those counts, as he thinks that Cujo is Just Taylor as
well. Now, can you convince Bard that I'm Just Taylor? That would be
very sweet of you.
Post by richard
Check out his
domain, petitmorte.net. It is owned by the same person who owns the
now defunct lart.com site.
HARHARHARHAR!

GoDaddy.com says you're full of shit. Then again, we (tinw) don't need
to run WHOIS on your k'lames to know that about you.
Post by richard
We all know who owned that one right?
Yeah, me. (Lrnu, evtug.)
Cujo DeSockpuppet
2008-01-14 03:55:51 UTC
[...]
Hmmmm.WTF?
Is this guy talking about skate boards or bow ties or WHAT?
Is it a gangsta rap thang?
Those fad followers think they're individualists.
Nah, they're just some of my trillions of fanbois. Be careful or you'll be
called one of my gazillions of sockpuppets.
Daedalus
2008-01-14 15:56:52 UTC
[...]
It seems he is still here. Failure is nothing for you to be ashamed
of. It is part of the life experience.

Be well.

Jade