"Kook of the month"?
i***@gmail.com
2015-06-15 03:01:53 UTC
There is proposal of making me the kook of the month. My response is: Go for it. I will be in company of Dore and Aaron Kulkis, both of them quite decent individuals if too right-wing.

My reason for posting on the Internet is that I have things to say. Specifically, I have insight into various political and social issues that I want to communicate. I am not here for attention, or for getting laid, or for trolling people. I am here to say what I have to say.

Does that make me a kook? Well it may be crazy of me to think that I can change things, but in reality things change all the time, for all sorts of reasons, and as a result of all sorts of people's efforts. I have written a comprehensive reputation to the claims of global warming deniers. I have suggestions on how to influence the Middle Eastern people away from groups such as ISIS and Taliban. I have insight into the gender war and what can and should be done for men and women to get along better. I even have an idea of how pedophiles can help themselves to do away with their wrongful urges without burdening the prison or the psychiatric systems.

As for the people who are going around here attacking "kooks": You are full of it. The people who spend their time attacking free-thinking individuals, while doing nothing to fight real wrong in the world, sicken me. Without the free-thinking individuals, very little of what we have would exist. It takes someone with differently working brain to come up with innovation; and without it America - and the world - would be nowhere.

Does Cujo have the guts to fight ISIS or Taliban? Does he even have the guts to confront global warming deniers or holocaust hoaxers? Because I tell you what. I am doing what I can on my end to fight these real wrongs; whereas the kook-hunters are going around the Net bullying people who, for the most part, are quite harmless, especially when compared to the real wrongdoers facing the world.

So go ahead, vote for me as your kook of the month, have your little amusement. But do not at any time claim your abuse to be righteous or yourselves to be good people. Do not go around portraying yourselves to the world as good human beings. You are not. A good human being would be fighting ISIS and global warming deniers, not me or Edmond Wollmann. I do not wish death - or even bad things - upon anyone.

There are plenty real kooks in the world who very much do.
ॐ सब एक हैं Aum Saba ēka Haiṁ
Great acceptance speech, ko0ky.
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-06-15 18:30:10 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have written a comprehensive reputation to the claims of
global warming deniers.
I'll see your "comprehensive refutation", and raise you incontrovertible
proof that global warming is not anthropogenic in nature, and in fact
doesn't even currently exist. In fact, I'll even throw in the
mathematics proving that anthropogenic CO2 contributes only one
ten-millionth of one percent to global temperature forcing... and that
it's *negatively* correlated to temperature.

Show your hand, but do keep in mind that in so doing, you'll be going up
against the one guy who even the climate scientists run away from.

<snicker>
--
Wherein I shred Burnore's version of events
(read: Burnore's lies) with the truth... liars lie, it's what

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/Ejc0ZFJyF00/SpW4kc6UoUcJ>

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!original/alt.usenet.kooks/uCvjWySm7X8/0Ki8Nq3SsswJ>

Gary Lee Burnore
137 Meadowbrook Lane
Davidson, NC 28036

SSN: 316-70-3613
DOB: 10-13-1957
BORN: Southbend, IN

Operator of the Databasix.com NNTP server, and the
following domains:
netbasix.net
usfast.net
ncfast.net

Databasix.com was recently shut down and has purportedly
been bought and set up again by another person of similar
ilk as Gary Lee Burnore. Some believe it is Mr. Burnore,
under a false name.

Gary Lee Burnore was convicted of sexually molesting a minor
in 1997 in California.

Police Narrative Pages 1-7
http://bayimg.com/haNigAaBd
http://bayimg.com/hanIIaaBd
http://bayimg.com/HaNIlAabd
http://bayimg.com/hAnimaaBD
http://bayimg.com/IANIaaAbD
http://bayimg.com/iaNicaabd
http://bayimg.com/iAnidaabd

Gary Lee Burnore's police confession:
http://bayimg.com/PANCHAaBd

His conviction brought with it the requirement that he
register for life as a sexual offender in any state he
resided in:

Gary Lee Burnore's signed Sexual Offender Registration form:
http://bayimg.com/nanioAAbD

The above, zoomed in:
http://bayimg.com/OANiMAABD

Rather than face what he'd done, Gary Lee Burnore violated
his probation to avoid the consequences of his sexual
offender conviction and its lifetime registration
requirement. He secretly absconded from CA to NC; attempted
to evade his probation officer; failed to register as a
convicted sexual offender; failed to attend court-ordered
psychological counseling; and tried to evade paying victim
restitution. For his efforts, CA hauled him back into court
and petitioned to revoke his probation:

Petition To Revoke Probation Pages 1-3
http://bayimg.com/LaNihAaBd
http://bayimg.com/laniLAABd
http://bayimg.com/LANiOAabd

Because of an inconsistency in the legalese between the
California Interstate Compact for Adult Offender
Supervision (CA ICAOS) board and the NC ICAOS board, Gary
Lee Burnore was able to get his conviction pleaded down
to "Assault On Female" in North Carolina (except for that,
he'd be listed on the NC Department of Public Safety
website as a Convicted Sexual Offender, registered for
life as a sexual predator):

North Carolina Department Of Public Safety (NC DPS):
http://webapps6.doc.state.nc.us/opi/viewoffender.do?method=view&offenderID=0594483

Short URL:
http://goo.gl/FSN0W

You'll notice on the website directly above that Gary Lee
Burnore is listed as a "California Interstate Compact
Offender".

There are only three ways to get listed on the CA ICAOS
list:
Narcotics Offender
Arson Offender
Sexual Offender

Gary Lee Burnore, despite his denials, is a convicted
sexual offender, and we know this from the scanned
documents above, and because he REMAINS on the NC
Department of Public Safety website as a California
Interstate Compact Offender. If he were either of the
other two types of offender (Narcotics, Arson), he'd have
aged off the CA ICAOS list by now, but convicted sexual
offenders are listed for life.

Gary Lee Burnore has already admitted that the record on
that NC DPS page is his:

Gary Lee Burnore describes why he got the reckless
driving conviction reflected in his NC DPS record:
"I did a reverse 180 and then a rolling burnout on a bet.
Naturally, cop saw me. Google Reverse 180. THEN google 66
Newport. You'll see why it was spectacular. Well worth
three days picking up leaves. ;)"

Note that this proves (and that Gary Lee Burnore admits)
that the NC DPS record in question is his, 'Assault on
Female' conviction, Interstate Compact Offender listing,
and all.

Note that 'Assault' and 'Assault On Female' are not the
same thing. 'Assault On Female' encompasses domestic
abuse, sexual battery, etc., as North Carolina recognizes
two forms of assault... the regular "show of violence"
type, and a "serious mental injury" type. Burnore falls
into the second type, merely because NC didn't have an
identical statute that the NC ICAOS could charge him
with to reflect his CA conviction for molesting a minor,
and he had a good lawyer who worked hard to reclassify
Burnore's conviction in CA to as innocuous a conviction
as was possible in NC.

Note also that 'Assault On Female' in NC is a Class A1
misdemeanor, which is the most serious misdemeanor class.

Note also that in North Carolina, an 'Assault On Female'
arrest entails an automatic 48 hour mandatory jail hold
where the arrestee cannot bond out for that 48 hours,
handily disproving Burnore's claim that he never went to
jail for his actions.

That's why his NC DPS web page entry for his "Assault
On Female" conviction also has a "Sentence Type 3: DEPT
OF CORR DIV OF PRISONS" entry.

But we already knew Burnore is a liar, right?

Gary Lee Burnore's PGP-signed confessional post:
http://www.shmoo.com/mail/cypherpunks/jun99/msg00146.html

Gary Lee Burnore now disavows having made that
confessional PGP-signed post, and has for years asserted
that the child he was convicted of molesting either seduced
him into doing what he did, or sexually assaulted him as he
slept (he's made both claims), as well as claiming that
_none_ of it happened, that it was all a plot by someone
he'd harassed online, that he'd never spent any time in
prison... except he forgets his NC DPS record, and the CA
ICAOS listing reflected therein.

If you don't believe any of the above, you could always
call 408-261-5400 (Santa Clara Police Department Detective
Division) and ask to speak to a Brian Lane (badge: Lane
7281), the police officer who signed Burnore's arrest
warrant and prepared Burnore's Police
Narrative/Supplemental Report.

Or, you could call Paul Bick Nguyen (Nguyen Bich) at
408-288-9224. He was Burnore's attorney.

More reading material:
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/b7ab18a19c1d0bdc

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/7911259ccad1dc09

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/0830c4bd6ec481c7

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/50f591d0a4251e01

https://groups.google.com/group/misc.legal/msg/bcc9cb11d8682c1f

https://groups.google.com/group/alt.usenet.kooks/msg/ccb2d2ad36bca8d0

Post by i***@gmail.com
I have written a comprehensive reputation to the claims of
global warming deniers.
I'll see your "comprehensive refutation", and raise you incontrovertible
proof that global warming is not anthropogenic in nature, and in fact
doesn't even currently exist. In fact, I'll even throw in the
mathematics proving that anthropogenic CO2 contributes only one
ten-millionth of one percent to global temperature forcing... and that
it's *negatively* correlated to temperature.
you can't... and won't. what you WILL do is regurgitate Koch Brothers
funded conservative party line bullshit.
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Show your hand, but do keep in mind that in so doing, you'll be going up
against the one guy who even the climate scientists run away from.
LOL. when did that fucking happen, DelusionBoi? are you sure that it was
"running away" and not "ignoring the ranting loon who sees science as game
that you can win".
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
<snicker>
<whatchamacallit>

...but that's not ALL:

If my poasts are offensive to you, you can always block all From: headers
containing "***@127.0.0.1", unless you are an idiot who would like to
yammer about "morphing" and maybe try to lodge some frivolous complaints
to my news provider, then please be sure to ignore this helpful
information and have fun making an ass of yourself in public. :)

if that route of silencing those horrid opinions of mine that you
downloaded to your computer under duress doesn't work you can always try:

was my "tribute" to them without me even mentioning their name. it's
almost as if they "know" that they are a self-hating fag.

Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-06-16 03:18:22 UTC
Time to spin the kooks up again. Melt, kooks, melt. <snicker>

Robert M. Wolfe the Pittsburgh Pied Piper Of Penis (aka DildoRider) of
5907 Stanton Ave., Pittsburgh, PA (aka Teh Mop Jockey), socked up as
Post by i***@gmail.com
I have written a comprehensive reputation to the claims of
global warming deniers.
I'll see your "comprehensive refutation", and raise you incontrovertible
proof that global warming is not anthropogenic in nature, and in fact
doesn't even currently exist. In fact, I'll even throw in the
mathematics proving that anthropogenic CO2 contributes only one
ten-millionth of one percent to global temperature forcing... and that
it's *negatively* correlated to temperature.
you can't... and won't.
I already have, and every single AGW-religious zealot has run away from
the truth. Truth, by the way, derived from data from NASA, NOAA, UK Met,
Auckland University, University of Central Florida, Western WA
University, Stockholm University in Sweden, the Nongovernmental
International Panel on Climate Change (NIPCC), RSS, etc... data that the
AGW kooks have yet to alter... or did you forget about ClimateGate 1.0
and ClimateGate 2.0, in which the climate "scientists" (ie: the AGW
kooks) were caught falsifying 11 major data sets, then disposing of the
underlying raw data in a futile attempt at not getting caught?

When you base your conclusions upon falsified data, you inevitably
arrive at false conclusions, LibTard.

Here, do try your *very* best to refute the truth, kook:

I understand if you can't refute any of that scientific proof that
you're just too stupid to figure out that you've been lied to by your
libtard masters... having to concede defeat on this topic would crumble
the majority of your liberal smoke-and-mirrors lie of a life.

So bleat out some pathetic non sequitur and slink away again,
DildoRider... you know you want to.

<snicker>
Post by r***@127.0.0.1
what you WILL do is regurgitate Koch Brothers
funded conservative party line bullshit.
Nothing of which I've written has come from Koch. I've used data from
the very institutions that employ those few kooks who are pushing the
AGW agenda. Fortunately, there's nothing anywhere close to the LibTard's
"97% consensus", which means there are climate scientists still telling
the truth, proving that the AGW kooks are lying.

Or did you forget that you've run away from that data, as well? Is it
time for you to get your ass kicked anew over this topic?

<snicker>
Post by r***@127.0.0.1
Post by Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
Show your hand, but do keep in mind that in so doing, you'll be going up
against the one guy who even the climate scientists run away from.
LOL. when did that fucking happen, DelusionBoi? are you sure that it was
"running away" and not "ignoring the ranting loon who sees science as game
that you can win".
Awww, poor kook. Your tacit admission that you can't understand the raw
data (that which the AGW kook "scientists" haven't been caught altering)
nor suss out why that raw data proves AGW is nothing more than a
politicized scam pushed by greedy politicians who want to set up carbon
exchanges for which they'll be the ground-floor investors and thus reap
profits of hundreds of billions per year, while increasing the cost of
living for everyone else by trillions of dollars per year, is noted.

The carbon exchange scam is nothing more than a cynical greed-driven
attempt to sell a solution that will do nothing to solve a problem that
doesn't exist, and an attempt at imposing upon society regulations that
the politicians would otherwise have no chance of imposing... it's a
totalitarian power grab and a scam by those who would set themselves up
as the "rich", while relegating everyone else to essentially slave
status, with no say over major portions of their own lives.

That you continue to shill for such a blatant attempt at virtually
enslaving everyone including yourself proves just how retarded LibTards
are.
--
Kensi snipped out any evidence that proved her wrong then demanded that
evidence again and again, only to snip it out again; she denied having
written what she clearly wrote (after she snipped it out, of course);
she k'lamed that I'd written things I clearly didn't (and she failed to
back up her k'lames with proof); she stated that zoanthropy and
transexualism aren't mental illnesses (they are listed in the DSM); that
the psychiatric community is incorrect for listing them as such by
taking an example from nearly 100 years ago (hysteria), long before
modern psychiatry got a grasp on what exactly constitutes a mental
illness; she stated that the CDC is promulgating "FUD" that's "been
debunked in thousands of places" (yet provided no proof of this k'lamed
"debunking"); she's been cornered into admitting her belief that gays
have suffered "no harm" in living a lifestyle that's given 19% of them
AIDS, causes the gay community to account for 63% of new AIDS cases per
year (per the CDC) and kills thousands of them per year; she stated that
liberalism is growing when it's actually in decline (and stated that
conservatism is dying when it's actually growing and has a nearly 2:1
advantage over liberalism), and she had the audacity to try to use the
same exact study from Gallup that I'd used to prove her wrong in the
first place (proving she's kooking out so badly she's lost her reading
comprehension abilities); she stated the Antarctic ice sheets are
shrinking faster than ever when they're growing (to the tune of 49
Gt/yr, when considering that land ice is slowly growing and sea ice is
rapidly expanding, per Nasa's ICESat); she stated that global
temperature is rising when it's been falling for more than a decade per
the UK Met and NASA, and accounting for the revelations that US climate
researchers outright falsified the data to give the impression that a 90
year cooling trend was actually a warming trend; she k'lamed CO2 as the
driver for global temperature change, then quoted a web page that says
the exact opposite (the same web page, BTW, that I'd used to prove that
CO2 lags temperature change, proving yet again her loss of reading
comprehension)... then she *admitted* CO2 lags global temperature
change, thereby being forced to agree with me (and reality); she then
k'lamed CO2 as the driver for global temperature change *again*, but as
yet has been unable to explain, given that CO2 levels were 5 times
higher in the Ordovician and sun output was nearly the same (0.991
Ordovician, 1 today), why we're not in a perpetual ice age today; she
presented examples of mass-shooting suspects that she k'lamed were
conservative (but they turned out to be liberal, socialist or were the
result of a liberal upbringing); she tried to state that Nazism was a
conservative political party (it's a form of liberal fascism that takes
many of its tenets directly from socialism); she failed to provide any
proof of some of her kooky contentions while k'laming them as "proof";
she used a flawed and biased dating website poll and k'lamed that it
trumped an actual scientific study (ironic, given that she's a scientist
herself); she melted down so badly she lost her ability to do simple
math; she attempted to k'lame Abraham Lincoln was a liberal (he admitted
he was a conservative); she attempted to k'lame that every major civil
rights advancement was solely due to liberals (when it was conservatives
who've advanced the overwhelming majority of civil rights bills, to the
strident opposition of the liberals), she k'lamed she knows who I am due
to her "kookology experience", "profound psychological insight" and
"cryptanalysis skills", yet she's thus far run from five challenges to
out me, for 326 days and counting (ie: she doesn't dare provide any of
her so-called "proof", for fear that she outs the fact that she's
kooking out and seeing me everywhere), and her loss of reading
comprehension skills resulted in her apparent loss of being able to
determine chronology. As the level of spankage she was receiving
escalated, the time between her posts grew, and the length of her posts
grew shorter as she snipped out more and more evidence that she's a
delusional kook... she's been beating a strategic retreat for months
now.... when she's not attention-whoring for all the boys because her
make-believe husband isn't paying enough attention to her fat, ugly,
delusional ass anymore. LOL
%
do i still win the everything
Friendly Neighborhood Vote Wrangler Emeritus
2015-06-16 04:11:35 UTC
Post by r***@127.0.0.1
[...]
More than that, you win everything *and* humiliate Chimpy at every turn.

% still wins, % still wins,
Chimpy gets humiliated and % still wins.

<snicker>
--
FNVWe:
"The Man Who Spanked Chimpy Checkmate The Cowardly CockSmoker Out Of

In which Checkmate admits to being a faggot and fantasizing about men:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate says he wants to spank guys all night long:
MID: <k3m5ls$3pr$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate confesses his desire to fuck who he claims is a guy:
MID: <k3oolf$cpe$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k9nj0v$u4a$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <l8ogd6$1cd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lclrtd$eei$***@news.mixmin.net>

In which Checkmate admits he'd definitely fuck a male dog:
MID: <k2h0j1$6ll$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k4dsc7$l32$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <k5m8o5$vmq$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>

In which Checkmate admits to having a golden showers fetish:
MID: <k79p80$9ps$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9l0$nf0$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k8t9kv$nev$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k994eg$77l$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <k9i8is$sna$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <lf3noh$sqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

In which Checkmate asks a guy for a blowjob (again):
MID: <ka4m1r$8rs$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org>
MID: <knd50p$7ni$***@news.albasani.net>
MID: <knnmme$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kp77db$rqk$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8t$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <kvvjjb$a8u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l069qt$g3j$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l1b6g1$qqv$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l65hh2$jpd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l9b7ha$ret$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfe72e$q0s$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lffimp$k2f$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's got a thing about tickling guy's asses with random objects:
MID: <l8rapt$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <lfm4f8$3jb$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <li2ao1$3rf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Checkmate's so gay he repeatedly insists that a picture of a vagina is
actually an asshole and balls... he went on and on about assholes and
balls... couldn't shut up about them... come to find out, he was just
trying to tell us that his lost love was actually a man:
MID: <l84jo7$cnd$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l84oip$icu$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l85ste$ao$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l87aud$saf$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l88ptv$nlj$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8dvdt$tj2$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8kl20$91i$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8psgt$m7d$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l8rapv$rfm$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <l98brg$6hp$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <ldg914$pel$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>

Chimpy the neurotic overwrought hysterical hissy-fit ninny escalates his
prescription drug abuse to "calm the fuck down" (Chimpy's words):
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Oxy, Neurontin
MID: <kjucol$ckr$***@newsfeed.x-privat.org> - Oxy, Vicodin
MID: <kmqoip$cg3$***@news.albasani.net> - Norco
MID: <knc9l2$e66$***@news.albasani.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Oxycodone, Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Xanax
MID: <krt925$u63$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Marijuana
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <kuqmlq$mi7$***@news.mixmin.net> - Amphetamine (!)
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Vicodin
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Ecstasy
MID: <l1b6g2$qr0$***@news.mixmin.net> - Vicodin
MID: <l5kd53$8kd$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <lanvc8$f06$***@news.mixmin.net> - Norco
MID: <larrim$lft$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <lcckii$mue$***@news.mixmin.net> - N2O
MID: <***@dizum.com> - Hydrocodone,
Alprazolam
MID: <***@news.alt.net> - Percocet

Chimpy Checkmate's Famous Faggotisms:
=====================================
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Trojans are a condiment."

Chimpy discusses his new boyfriend, Dave "SnuhWolf" Norris:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Snuhbaby makes a good cock warmer."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Pack your donut hole, any time, anywhere!"

Chimpy discussing the relative merits of 4 inches versus 10 inches:
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Plus, I suppose it doesn't hurt as much when they stuff it up your
butt."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"Best you keester a kielbasa."

"Brag about it to my dick."
"My dick can't quite hear you, could you come a little closer?"

MID: <knnmmb$3a4$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If you see a dick, suck it."

MID: <***@news.alt.net>
"The Winchester 1892 would make a damned-good dildo."

MID: <l61jjg$tth$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Pump a rump."

MID: <l9d76m$k1v$***@news.mixmin.net>
"You gerbils are always in the dark."

MID: <lal84d$g2u$***@news.mixmin.net>
MID: <***@dizum.com>
"I gotta gay named Guido from Jersey"

MID: <lamgt8$b2d$***@news.mixmin.net>
"If they're soft, yer probably blowin' it all wrong."

MID: <lchub0$q96$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Hitler would have made a damned good Queen."

MID: <lcsgjb$obk$***@news.mixmin.net>
"Don't get slapped by the cocks you crave."

MID: <***@dizum.com>
To a nearly toothless man:
"I wouldn't pay you to suck my dick if your last tooth fell out."
So Chimpy prefers paying *nearly* toothless men for blowjobs, but not
*fully* toothless men. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"If I send you some money, will you suck Greg's dick?"
Chimpy likes to watch. LOL

MID: <***@dizum.com>
"Suck my clit."
Chimpy's proposition to a tranny sucking faggot who gets around being
gay by claiming tranny cocks are 'huge dangling clits'. LOL
=====================================

What a FAG!

Melt, Chimpy, melt.
Froth, Chimpy, froth.
Dance, Chimpy, dance!

<snicker>

/\ Properly known as Bill
\ /\ The Monster You Kooks Can't Handle
\ / \ THERE IS NO CABAL - LONG LIVE THE NEW CABAL
\/ The AUK coup is complete. The Old Cabal is no more.

Accept no substitutes...
if it's from Databasix, it's a sure bet it's from a kook.

databasix.com / PacketDerm, LLC / COTSE:
all branches of the same malignant tree.

Post by i***@gmail.com
There is proposal of making me the kook of the month.
You haven't won before? Damn, that needs to be fixed.
Post by i***@gmail.com
My response is: Go for it.
Great! We already did.
Post by i***@gmail.com
I will be in company of Dore and Aaron Kulkis, both of them
quite decent individuals if too right-wing.
Dore and Kook-la are still around? Mirabile dictu!
Post by i***@gmail.com
My reason for posting on the Internet is that I have things to say.
Specifically, I have insight into various political and social issues
that I want to communicate. I am not here for attention, or for
getting laid, or for trolling people. I am here to say what I have to
say.
You do say it so kooky too!
Post by i***@gmail.com
[...]
Can I count on an acceptance speech just as kooky?
"Be careful though, your kookshit about how I am this and that will
reveal who the real kook is." - Edmo in PKB mode.
smackdown
2015-06-16 19:15:44 UTC
Post by Cujo DeSockpuppet
Post by i***@gmail.com
There is proposal of making me the kook of the month.
You haven't won before? Damn, that needs to be fixed.
Post by i***@gmail.com
My response is: Go for it.
Great! We already did.
You and a child groper giving out awards now. Pathetic.
r***@127.0.0.1
2015-06-16 19:39:21 UTC
Post by smackdown
Post by i***@gmail.com
My response is: Go for it.
Great! We already did.
You and a child groper giving out awards now. Pathetic.
two peas in a pod.
--
http://i.imgur.com/pnWqhSG.jpg

...but that's not ALL: