David Hernandez' airport encounter with Larry Craig
Ilya
2008-03-25 03:15:56 UTC
Another 5 seconds of national fame for outed "American Idol"
contestant David Hernandez. TMZ reports that David was coming through
Dulles airport when a Hasidic Jew asked if Hernandez would pose with
him for a photo. After the picture was taken, Hernandez asked the guy,
"Are you a Pilgrim?" The guy replied "No, I'm a Jew" and Hernandez
said "Oh ... nevermind" as he made his exit.
TMZ asked David if he was in Washington to audition for "Rent" and
Hernandez replied, "No ... I'm auditioning for a position on Senator Craig's "staff."
The mere thought makes me just massage my abdomen
Epizoot Wilkins